Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.91|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
2-pack Ratcheting Clench Wrench Gets the Toughest Bolts Turning
Designed to bite hard and ratchet fast, Craftsman 2-pack clench wrench features a tough pair of spring loaded jaws that react instantly at every turn, while the rugged alloyed steel build holds up to the toughest torquing conditions. Whether you’re stretched beneath the belly of a big diesel, reaching into the guts of a furnace or crammed under a sink trying to put an end to that leak, this pair of grippy tools delivers the torque and grab you need no matter how tight a spot you’re in.
A quick grip, without having to sift around the tool box for the right socket, this 2-pack ratcheting clench wrench gives you 6 and 8 inch options that both easily span a wide range of sizes, so even if you’re guessing on the size of a bolt, you’ll have the power to give it a solid turn. Built tough and designed to work as long as you do, this pair is backed by the strength of the Craftsman Forever Warranty, so you can count on it, for life. Whether you’re a handy man, repairman or just love wrenching, toss these essentials in your tool box and get the job done right.
- Craftsman 2-pack Clench Wrench set includes: 6 in. and 8 in. ratcheting clench wrenches
- Adjustable jaws accommodate a wide range of sizes
- Spring-loaded jaw design delivers a fast turning ratcheting action
- Handle is collapsible for fast packing and tight storage
- Thumb activated unlocking mechanism deliver quick movement
- Lifetime warranty keeps this set together for decades
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 21, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
East Hanover, NJ
Sioux Falls, SD
solidly built and handy for small jobs around the house. they fit well in drawer for easy access when i need to tighten something without having to go and dig through my tool box.
This is a great tool to carry in your car for emergencies. It folds up like a knife so you can store it in the glove box. Its like having a whole st of wrenchs.
Great to have in glove-box, or I would imagine a saddle bag for cyclists. Not for serious wrenching (uncomfortable to put too much torque through) but great to have around 'just-in-case'
These wrenches are great for quick jobs around the house or garage. The adjustable head angle is a very useful feature for getting into tight areas. Very solid product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown Offer ends 25-Oct-2014 See details.