Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.1|
|Piece Count:||2 pc.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Revolutionary and unique, this two-piece set from Craftsman offers pliers in both 7 in. and 10 in. sizes. Pliers opening range: 7 in. adjustable 1/8 to 1-1/4 in. and 10 in. adjustable 1/8 to 1-1/2 in. Made from oil-hardened special alloy-tool steel for greater strength and durability, these pliers are strong enough to handle your toughest jobs with ease. The unique push-button adjustment mechanism saves on time and hand cramps.
- Locking mechanism retains jaw size & setting until readjusted
- Parallel jaw design provides a non-slip grip on round, hex or square work pieces
- Operates with one-handed downward pressure; does not require handle squeezing
- 11-position adjustment assures a precise fit on any object within working capacity
- Thin jaws for access in tight places
- 2-component ergonomic handle for greater comfort in use
- Integrated handle-stop prevents fingers from being pinched
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
First off let me tell you the picture is deceiving,it does not show the current version of the knipex cobra pliers.The latest version has more and finer teeth and opens wider,exactly like the latest one from craftsman.I was worried when I went to the knipex website and saw they had updated their cobra pliers.Looking at the picture shown here I was worried I was not going to receive the current version.Happily my fears were unfounded as I did get the latest version through Craftsman.And what amazing pliers these are,stripped,rusted,frozen nuts and bolts are no problem for these.Once they lock in they do not let go.If you want to see an awesome demonstration of what these pliers are capable of go to Real Tool Reviews on youtube and check out his demo of the knipex cobra pliers and comparison to the irwin groovelocks.Theese are the same pliers I use them most days at work(im an auto mechanic) and they never disappoint.Just buy them,you wont regret it.
Got these pliers for a really great deal from the local ad site, easy to order and pickup at my convenience from the Sears down the road. They are of great quality, made in Germany by Knipex for Sears, but with the good warranty.
This set of pliers appears to be rebranded from the German company, Knipex, and they look and perform nearly identically, except that the handle grips are slightly different. Since they are branded as a Craftsman handtool, you gain the warranty you've come to expect from Sears, which is advantageous over dealing directly with a non-U.S. manufacturer in the unlikely event that the tool fails to perform. Highly recommended!
Rohnert Park, CA
This is by far the best tongue and groove type pliers I have ever used. German made, German steel..... Great value too.
It's generally my policy to not buy tools made outside of the USA, BUT this was one exception I was glad to make. The German company that makes these pliers turns out a great product, and these are no exception. This is an excellent upgrade from the average arc-joints.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
These appear to be made by a very reputable German manufacturer. They are really great tools. Getting two sizes for almost the price of one leaves you with a great deal on a quality tool.
The Craftsman adjustable pliers are easy and quick to adjust to the right size for the job and GRIP. These Craftsman adjustable pliers make a great addition to any tool box or emergency tool kit. Light-weight with a strong grip and comfortable handles without any excess bulk. This Craftsman is made in Germany and appears to be a rebranded version of a well known professional brand.
This is a great design for pliers. Not craftsmen design by origin, as I have a much more expensive set that were made in Germany by the original designer. But, just like Snap On, if you haven't already got a patent on the best product out there, then at least sell the other product, or make something similar. Snap On did the same thing as soon as the original patent ran out. Still a great set of pliers and still carry a lifetime guarantee.
These are the Craftsman version of the Knipex Cobra's, and they're every bit as good since they're made by them. Difference? Color and cost...plus Craftsman has the best warranty in the business. This purchase is a no brainer
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.