Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.1|
|Piece Count:||2 pc.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Revolutionary and unique, this two-piece set from Craftsman offers pliers in both 7 in. and 10 in. sizes. Pliers opening range: 7 in. adjustable 1/8 to 1-1/4 in. and 10 in. adjustable 1/8 to 1-1/2 in. Made from oil-hardened special alloy-tool steel for greater strength and durability, these pliers are strong enough to handle your toughest jobs with ease. The unique push-button adjustment mechanism saves on time and hand cramps.
- Locking mechanism retains jaw size & setting until readjusted
- Parallel jaw design provides a non-slip grip on round, hex or square work pieces
- Operates with one-handed downward pressure; does not require handle squeezing
- 11-position adjustment assures a precise fit on any object within working capacity
- Thin jaws for access in tight places
- 2-component ergonomic handle for greater comfort in use
- Integrated handle-stop prevents fingers from being pinched
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 16, 2009
Overall, others give this:
THESE PLIERS ARE EXTREMELLY HEAVY DUTY. they are a must have for all my trucks and at home. over the years I have used many brands most are bulky and hard too adjust and most will slip out of adjusted slot if too much pressure is applied . these pliers are slim and heavy duty . in one word PERFECT
Harbor City, CA
The ez push-button adjustment mechanism and the thin parallel jaws make this one of the best adjustable pliers on the market plus the Craftsman warranty.The reliable locking mechanism, light-weight design and ergonomic features come directly from the well known Knipex brand. Available in 7 and 10 inch sizes to accomodate most DIY projects. A tad expensive but worth it for well designed adjustable pliers. Big mistake not to add these adjustable pliers to your tool arsenal.
I bought these probably 8 years ago because they were cheaper than channel lock brand adjustable pliers and I couldn't be happier. They grip great, adjust easily, and the cushion grips are nice too. They have also proved to hold up to plenty of abuse too.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/25/13. Offer ends 25-May-2013 See details.