Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.1|
|Piece Count:||2 pc.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Revolutionary and unique, this two-piece set from Craftsman offers pliers in both 7 in. and 10 in. sizes. Pliers opening range: 7 in. adjustable 1/8 to 1-1/4 in. and 10 in. adjustable 1/8 to 1-1/2 in. Made from oil-hardened special alloy-tool steel for greater strength and durability, these pliers are strong enough to handle your toughest jobs with ease. The unique push-button adjustment mechanism saves on time and hand cramps.
- Locking mechanism retains jaw size & setting until readjusted
- Parallel jaw design provides a non-slip grip on round, hex or square work pieces
- Operates with one-handed downward pressure; does not require handle squeezing
- 11-position adjustment assures a precise fit on any object within working capacity
- Thin jaws for access in tight places
- 2-component ergonomic handle for greater comfort in use
- Integrated handle-stop prevents fingers from being pinched
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This is a great design for pliers. Not craftsmen design by origin, as I have a much more expensive set that were made in Germany by the original designer. But, just like Snap On, if you haven't already got a patent on the best product out there, then at least sell the other product, or make something similar. Snap On did the same thing as soon as the original patent ran out. Still a great set of pliers and still carry a lifetime guarantee.
These are the Craftsman version of the Knipex Cobra's, and they're every bit as good since they're made by them. Difference? Color and cost...plus Craftsman has the best warranty in the business. This purchase is a no brainer
THESE PLIERS ARE EXTREMELLY HEAVY DUTY. they are a must have for all my trucks and at home. over the years I have used many brands most are bulky and hard too adjust and most will slip out of adjusted slot if too much pressure is applied . these pliers are slim and heavy duty . in one word PERFECT
Harbor City, CA
The ez push-button adjustment mechanism and the thin parallel jaws make this one of the best adjustable pliers on the market plus the Craftsman warranty.The reliable locking mechanism, light-weight design and ergonomic features come directly from the well known Knipex brand. Available in 7 and 10 inch sizes to accomodate most DIY projects. A tad expensive but worth it for well designed adjustable pliers. Big mistake not to add these adjustable pliers to your tool arsenal.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on select Tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.