Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.75|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Type:||Comfort grip|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
Folding Utility Knives to Get the Job Done
Combining rugged durability and convenience, these lockback utility knives from Craftsman feature a unique patented blade mechanism that truly sets them apart. Black comfort grip handles and stainless steel construction gives these knives a sleek look and endurance that will last for a lifetime. The strength of a fixed blade with the portability of a pocket knife, toss one it your pocket and always be ready to get the job done.
- Folding utility knife set includes 2 knives
- First knife accepts standard full-sized utility blades, includes nylon belt pouch
- Second knife accepts mini utility blades, can be stored in pocket or even on keychain
- Convenient blade changing mechanism is fast and requires no tools
- Comfort grip handles deliver traction and warmth to the touch
- Strong corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction for years of dependable use
- Sales of knives is prohibited or restricted in the following states, AL, FL, ID, KS, MA, MD, ME, MS, NC, NY, OH, OK, RI, TX, VI, WA, WI, WV
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Don't bother with any other brand name utility knife get a craftsman and you set for life. I open hundreds of boxes a day and big or small my craftsman cuts them open! When I forgot it at home once a co worker let me borrow his lets just say the day was no smooth. I'll never forget it again.
This was my 7th utility knife from Sears and probably my least fav due to the handle. I would recommend metal over wood handle. If you never owned a craftsman utility knife please make sure the blade lock actually locks as we'll the key chain knife from this set gets loose and the blade falls out
Mountain View, CA
These blades are good. I use them a lot at work and very demanded. Comes with a case which is great because I alwYs put mine in my pocket. Comes with a good grip and nice looking design.
Very sharp and handy. Carry case a plus. Made to replace a knife with a locking blade. But much better with the inter changing blades. No need to sharpen. Very durable too.
San Antonio, TX
The knife is awesome. But it's even better with the lifetime warranty. I've had one for 6 years. Never broken. The only thing I've had to replace is the blade., but that is like any other blade. I've had the kobalt brand and I had to get it replaced 6 timed within a 3 month period.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Palm Harbor, FL
Great gift, bought one for each member of my crew, solid handle on both the small and the larger knife. Pocket sheath is of good quality and should last them for a while. I would recommend this item to all tradesmen.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.