Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.75|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Type:||Comfort grip|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
Folding Utility Knives to Get the Job Done
Combining rugged durability and convenience, these lockback utility knives from Craftsman feature a unique patented blade mechanism that truly sets them apart. Black comfort grip handles and stainless steel construction gives these knives a sleek look and endurance that will last for a lifetime. The strength of a fixed blade with the portability of a pocket knife, toss one it your pocket and always be ready to get the job done.
- Folding utility knife set includes 2 knives
- First knife accepts standard full-sized utility blades, includes nylon belt pouch
- Second knife accepts mini utility blades, can be stored in pocket or even on keychain
- Convenient blade changing mechanism is fast and requires no tools
- Comfort grip handles deliver traction and warmth to the touch
- Strong corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction for years of dependable use
- Sales of knives is prohibited or restricted in the following states, AL, FL, ID, KS, MA, MD, ME, MS, NC, NY, OH, OK, RI, TX, VI, WA, WI, WV
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Don't bother with any other brand name utility knife get a craftsman and you set for life. I open hundreds of boxes a day and big or small my craftsman cuts them open! When I forgot it at home once a co worker let me borrow his lets just say the day was no smooth. I'll never forget it again.
North Ridgeville, OH
I have had one of these exact locking utility knives in the past and lost it. I repurchased this because it was the best that I have utilized. My only complaint would be that over time the 3 small screws that hold the belt clip do come loose.
This was my 7th utility knife from Sears and probably my least fav due to the handle. I would recommend metal over wood handle. If you never owned a craftsman utility knife please make sure the blade lock actually locks as we'll the key chain knife from this set gets loose and the blade falls out
Mountain View, CA
These blades are good. I use them a lot at work and very demanded. Comes with a case which is great because I alwYs put mine in my pocket. Comes with a good grip and nice looking design.