Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Curved Jaw Locking Pliers: 10 in. ; Straight Jaw Locking Pliers: 7 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
The 2-Pc. Locking Plier Set Features the Right Tools, Built to Last
The Craftsman 2-pc. locking plier set is built with your convenience in mind. Both pliers in the set are designed to lock easily with one hand and release quickly with a push of the handle. The set includes one pair of 10" curved jaw pliers with a built-in wire cutter. It also features 7" straight jaw locking pliers, which are designed to give you maximum contact when you're working on multiple types of surfaces, including flat, square or hex.
While the 2-pc. locking plier set tools are designed to work hard, they're also made for comfort. Durable cushion grips make them easy to work with and keep your hand from slipping. These pliers bear the Craftsman name, so you know they're made for the long haul. They're forged out of high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel, so you'll be passing these tools down to the next generation.
- The Craftsman 2-pc. locking plier set includes two durable pairs of pliers, 10" curved jaw pliers with a built in wire cutter and 7" straight jaw locking pliers
- The pliers feature an easy-release mechanism, allowing you to lock them with one hand, and release them quickly by pushing on the handle
- Straight jaw pliers are made to give you maximum contact on multiple surfaces, including flat, square or hex
- Comfortable cushioned grips reduce hand fatigue and prevent slipping
- Pliers are crafted out of high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel, so they're made to last
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
After years of use and abuse, my old vice-grips finally gave out. This gave me an excellent opportunity to research what was available and see, first hand, what improvements have been made in this tool.
It should come as no surprize that Craftsman's Professional offering was the best I could find in this catagory. You'll enjoyed the padded handle and one-hand operation. The adjustment screw on this pliers is smoother gliding that any other product I found on the market.
I highly recommend these pliers. There is a complete line of size and jaw types to fill any need. Try a set out today and you'll want to own them all!
I had Craftsman tool sets since 1970 including locking pliers, dependable and durable. I needed to replace a locking pliers set - non-Craftsman - which I don't use often at another location, so I replaced it with my anno 1971 Craftsman and purchased a new replacement set at Sears. I like these for the grip is very comfy and they don't have the spring-loaded release lever which sometimes would pinch my finger. Just spread the grip handles and voila, it's open. Nice and simple.
I picked them up recently, but haven't had a chance to really use them on my car. They seem to be of quality and pretty good for the low price. I was disappointed to see they were made in China though. Time will tell if they hold up.
just picked up at sears and instock, what more could ya ask for. lifetime guarantee and a quality tool.. what more do u want. ok mabie a bigger toolbox. i smell a trip to sears haha..
Staten Island, NY
Just purchased,on 5/11/2012 and the small locking pliers are not square when clamped / locked together. the lower jaw is not ground square or straight! I will be returning the smaller one for one that's is made better than what is being passed of quality that Craftsman's name is suppose to represent! Made in China = Crap.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Buy any Tool, get 10% off Craftsman Workwear! Offer ends 20-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.