Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Curved Jaw Locking Pliers: 10 in. ; Straight Jaw Locking Pliers: 7 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
The 2-Pc. Locking Plier Set Features the Right Tools, Built to Last
The Craftsman 2-pc. locking plier set is built with your convenience in mind. Both pliers in the set are designed to lock easily with one hand and release quickly with a push of the handle. The set includes one pair of 10" curved jaw pliers with a built-in wire cutter. It also features 7" straight jaw locking pliers, which are designed to give you maximum contact when you're working on multiple types of surfaces, including flat, square or hex.
While the 2-pc. locking plier set tools are designed to work hard, they're also made for comfort. Durable cushion grips make them easy to work with and keep your hand from slipping. These pliers bear the Craftsman name, so you know they're made for the long haul. They're forged out of high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel, so you'll be passing these tools down to the next generation.
- The Craftsman 2-pc. locking plier set includes two durable pairs of pliers, 10" curved jaw pliers with a built in wire cutter and 7" straight jaw locking pliers
- The pliers feature an easy-release mechanism, allowing you to lock them with one hand, and release them quickly by pushing on the handle
- Straight jaw pliers are made to give you maximum contact on multiple surfaces, including flat, square or hex
- Comfortable cushioned grips reduce hand fatigue and prevent slipping
- Pliers are crafted out of high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel, so they're made to last
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Staten Island, NY
Just purchased,on 5/11/2012 and the small locking pliers are not square when clamped / locked together. the lower jaw is not ground square or straight! I will be returning the smaller one for one that's is made better than what is being passed of quality that Craftsman's name is suppose to represent! Made in China = Crap.
Works great and you cant beat the warranty. If they break just take them into your nearest Sears for a free replacement. Why everyone does not buy Craftsman hand tools is beyond me.
After buying my first set of craftsmans locking pliers I was hooked on them. They are a bit cheaper than vise grips and work just as well........... This is just one of the many sets and individual pairs of these locking pliers that I have in my "collection"
Huntington Beach, CA
Wilkes Barre, PA
Easy to adjust , rubber like handles, I didn't realize they were made in China however I believe they will handle my needs & the purchase price was fair ....
I purchased this Craftsman locking plier set to assist with taking off and holding stubborn bolts, nuts and a good firm grip. I have used these pliers a couple of times already and they work very well. I have a pair of ViseGrips but sometimes they would release unexpectedly when doing a job. The Craftsman seems to lock in place and not release, just as they should. These come in very handy when soldering copper pipe as well so you do not feel the heat. The set includes two plier sizes 10WR and 7R which is nice! I am sure that I will get plenty of use out of this set. It was great to see MADE IN THE USA!
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.