Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||7 and 9 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.38|
|Piece Count:||2 pc.|
Ratings & Reviews
The 2-Pc. Pliers Set, Arc-Joint, is Rugged and Built to Last
The name Craftsman tells you a tool is built to work and to last, and the Craftsman 2-pc. pliers set, arc-joint is no different. This set includes both 7- and 9-inch durable arc-joint pliers, which are made with Craftsman's patented Flush Rivet design. This makes it easy for you to get them inside tight spots to get the job done. They're forged from alloy steel, and Craftsman heat-treats them for added strength. Craftsman is so confident that these tools will last that the warranty never expires.
The pliers in this 2-pc. pliers set, arc-joint are great, general purpose tools that can help you work quickly whether you're building, repairing or tearing down. They're best suited for home or shop use. Precision machined, serrated teeth give you maximum grip, and textured hand grips make these pliers comfortable to use and provide added control. Keep them oiled to help them maintain peak performance.
- The Craftsman 2 pc. pliers set, arc-joint features tools that are built to last for generations
- This set includes two pairs of arc-joint pliers, one 7 inch and one 9 inch
- Pliers have Craftsman's patented Flush Rivet design, which allows you to work effectively in tight spots
- Best suited for home or shop use, these pliers also feature precision machined, serrated teeth for grip strength and comfortable textured handles
- These pliers are forged from alloy steel and heat treated for added strength
- Craftsman is so confident these pliers will last that the warranty never expires
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Have a set of these and mine say "Made in the USA". Reason enough right there to buy them! No complaints. They work great and are holding up very well. The only issue I've had and really it's not a complaint but they have gotten some surface rust on them just sitting in my toolbox. Part of owning metal tools I guess, no big deal, they work!
These are a nice tight set of pliers. I had some off brand that would slip past it's arc joint ribs and would damage your hand/fingers in the process. These are much tighter and less likely to slip!
Land O Lakes, FL
I have had these same pliers for years with zero complaints. The price was right so i got them as backups because as we all know if these are going to break it will be while i am using them.
This two piece plier set is of great quality, absolutely lives up to the Craftsman name. I expect these to be in my toolbox for years and years.
Cape Coral, FL
These groove joint pliers work great and can take the beating of everyday use with no complaints. The only thing I do wish is the set was a 10 inch and 12 inch instead of a 8 inch and 10 inch because the 8 inch is a little small. However, it works great and does the job.
We purchased this set of pliers to replace our old, rusty set. It is amazing what a difference a good tool makes. These are strong, comfortable pliers. The nice, long handles give lots of good leverage. The metal seems strong and the handles fit nicely in my hand. Most of all, I like how smoothly and easily the jaws expand. There is nothing more frustrating than having to stop in the middle of a project because the tools you are using keep getting stuck. Excellent set.
Great set of Craftsman pliers. Made in USA, the teeth are sharp for gripping, and the handles are comfortable. These aren't as nice as the pliers made even just a few years ago, but they are tough to beat for the price. The lifetime warranty just can't be beat.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.