Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||Drive Size: 0.25 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 2-Piece Socket Rack Comes In Handy
When you need to stay organized, this Craftsman 2-Piece Socket Rack makes the job easier with two rails for carrying sockets - making it quick and easy to locate the societ that you need when you need it. There are 16 clips with vinyl grips on each rail that allow you to conveniently carry 1/4-inch sockets to any job.
The Craftsman 2-Piece Socket Rack provides the quality and durability you need from a brand that you can trust. The two Socket Racks come with Craftsman's famous lifetime guarantee. Craftsman tools let you get the job done faster, better, and with more ease with their elegant design and technical precision.
- The Craftsman 2-Piece Socket Rack includes two carrying rails
- Each socket rack rail has 16 clips with vinyl grips
- Vinyl grip lets the user carry sockets
- Conveniently lets you carry 1/4-inch sockets
- Made with famous Craftsman-brand quality and durability
- Backed by the Craftsman lifetime warranty you can trust
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
18 inches long have plenty room for all your socket keep nice and organized when you need them.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
If you are tired of losing all your sockets like I am, then this is the way to go. This organizer will allow you to keep your sockets stored and you can easily take them from one place to another.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
San Diego, CA
these socket racks are a time saver. i have all of my sockets organized on these racks and it is so easy to find the right socket quickly. time is money on the job so these were a great investment
perfect for just about anything. Craftsman has been putting out great products for years, nice to know u can walk into the Sears and get exactly what you mea need to finnish the job..!
Round Lake, IL
The metal socket clips don't move smoothly back and forth on the metal rails. They take a little more time to put the sockets back. They don't keep the sockets in place 100% because the clips are not square drive lugs, and they're out of shape easliy. I think I will need to buy new metal clips from time to time. This means that the cost will be much more in the long run, compared to the plastic version. If I could go back, I would get the plastic socket racks with plastic studs.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.