Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1 H x 3/4 W x 17 L in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.6|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Red 2-Pc Socket Rack Set for the Man of the House
This Craftsman Red 2-Pc Socket Rack Set is a great gift for anyone who needs a little organization in the tool room. This socket rack set comes with two separate rails. Each rail features red vinyl grips and has 14 different clips. Each clip can fit 1/2' sockets on them. These socket racks are made to last a lifetime. Therefore, they come with a lifetime warranty to assure their durability.
If you are trying to think of the perfect gift, pair this Red 2-Pc Socket Rack Set with a brand new tool box, more craftsman tools, or more socket racks for ultimate organization. They only weigh about 0.6lbs so they aren't too heavy for that man in your life to carry them around in their tool belt either. If you don't know too much about tools, have no fear: Craftsman products are the way to go.
- This Craftsman Red 2-Pc Socket Rack Set is the perfect addition to any tool collection
- This set weighs 0.6lbs, perfect for carrying around if necessary
- Both socket racks feature red vinyl grips and 14 different clips
- Each clip can fit a 1/2' socket on them
- This amazing, durable set comes with the Craftsman lifetime warranty
- These socket racks would make a great gift for any man who loves tools and has an abundance of them
- Give these socket racks as a gift for the holidays or for any other occasion. You can even pair them with other Craftsman products
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Been using these for years and I simply cannot live without them! Oh, how many times have I taken a set of sockets under the car just so I know I'll have the right one when I get there?!? Ever try doing that with loose sockets? When I'm done, they go right back up on the wall to be ready the next time!
Round Lake, IL
The metal socket clips don't move smoothly back and forth on the metal rails. They take a little more time to put the sockets back. They don't keep the sockets in place 100% because the clips are not square drive lugs, and they're out of shape easliy. I think I will need to buy new metal clips from time to time. This means that the cost will be much more in the long run, compared to the plastic version. If I could go back, I would get the plastic socket racks with plastic studs.
Overland Park, KS
I ordered these online along with a few other things. All the Craftsman socket rails I have seen have been USA up until today. I got them in the mail and while one set was USA, the other two were US with global components. The rubber at the ends of the rails is of noticeably lower quality than the fully USA rails. The rubber is much softer. I will be exchanging these at my local store for old stock USA versions. Sad to see these fantastic quality rails are now going offshore. :(
Key West, FL
These work great for keeping my sockets organized. The rail is kind of flimsy and easy to bend but also easy to bend back into shape. I'm hard on my tools though so take that with a grain of salt.
Corpus Christi, TX
This rack is great for your toolbox. It holds a large amount of sockets on the rack. You can put most if not all of each type of socket types you have (all 6 pts together, 12, metric, standard, etc...) This allows for taking the whole rack with you versus walking back and forth with individual sockets. Not worth a full 5 stars due to sometimes the larger sockets don't stay on very well during handling of rack. That's why I believe this rack is for the Shade Tree Mechanic versus the professional where more use is needed. Always buy on sears.com as tools are always cheaper. Purchase online, pick up in store free. Also, buy this two pack set on holidays when it goes down to half price.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.