Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1 H x 3/4 W x 17 L in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.6|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Red 2-Pc Socket Rack Set for the Man of the House
This Craftsman Red 2-Pc Socket Rack Set is a great gift for anyone who needs a little organization in the tool room. This socket rack set comes with two separate rails. Each rail features red vinyl grips and has 14 different clips. Each clip can fit 1/2' sockets on them. These socket racks are made to last a lifetime. Therefore, they come with a lifetime warranty to assure their durability.
If you are trying to think of the perfect gift, pair this Red 2-Pc Socket Rack Set with a brand new tool box, more craftsman tools, or more socket racks for ultimate organization. They only weigh about 0.6lbs so they aren't too heavy for that man in your life to carry them around in their tool belt either. If you don't know too much about tools, have no fear: Craftsman products are the way to go.
- This Craftsman Red 2-Pc Socket Rack Set is the perfect addition to any tool collection
- This set weighs 0.6lbs, perfect for carrying around if necessary
- Both socket racks feature red vinyl grips and 14 different clips
- Each clip can fit a 1/2' socket on them
- This amazing, durable set comes with the Craftsman lifetime warranty
- These socket racks would make a great gift for any man who loves tools and has an abundance of them
- Give these socket racks as a gift for the holidays or for any other occasion. You can even pair them with other Craftsman products
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Been using these for years and I simply cannot live without them! Oh, how many times have I taken a set of sockets under the car just so I know I'll have the right one when I get there?!? Ever try doing that with loose sockets? When I'm done, they go right back up on the wall to be ready the next time!
I have multiple sets of these in all 3 colors for each size. The springs are less than perfect... either too loose or too tight it seems. But for the price and with this color handle system, I do love moving my sockets to the job with these.
I bought these to help organize my sockets. I used one for shallow and the other for deep well sockets! Now my sockets aren't all inside my tool box, but are now organized and on rails inside by tool cabinet, which allows me to take out the rail needed and place it in my tool box or next to the vehicle I am working on! Thanks Sears for another quality purchase!
These racks come in handy. They are both portable and customizable. Not sure that I wanted to get two, I already have one of each in 1/2, 3/8 and 1/4. I added some metric sockets to my collection so I needed another set. The sale price was for two and cheaper than you can buy just one.
Loves Park, IL
I have a couple rails that are full of craftsman impacts and there is no bending at all. They are very sturdy however the handle has a tendency to come off in your hand and have the rail slam into a vehicle. I have matco rails at school and in my opinion they are better. The sockets slide on so much easier and still stay where theyre supposed to.
Dawson Springs, KY
Got this plus the other 2 socket size racks. Inexpensive way of keeping all those loose sockets in check so they are easy to locate when you need them! Seems sturdy enough to last a while and not expensive. What else could you ask for?
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This is a good solution to socket organization for a few reasons: First, unlike the kind you put in holes or on pegs, there are no pre-sized holes or specific sizes for certain sockets. Secondly, it stores them in a compact manner, and can support regular or deep sockets all the same. Finally, when you need to go out and use them you can take the set easily (in case you need to try the 8 vs 9 mm socket). My only complaint is that they're a little pricey for what it is
The price for the value is not there. This holder is hard to use. Sometimes too hard to remove the sockets and sometimes it is loose. The amount of socket clips is not enough. and you have to be careful not to cut yourself
If you have sockets, you need this rack! Firm hold on the sockets but not too firm as to not get the sockets free! Also sturdier than I thought it would be.
these racks are great! i have all my sockets organized on these. these racks are an incredible time saver, no more epic searches to find that elusive socket you need to finish the job now.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.