Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1 H x 3/4 W x 17 L in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.6|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Red 2-Pc Socket Rack Set for the Man of the House
This Craftsman Red 2-Pc Socket Rack Set is a great gift for anyone who needs a little organization in the tool room. This socket rack set comes with two separate rails. Each rail features red vinyl grips and has 14 different clips. Each clip can fit 1/2' sockets on them. These socket racks are made to last a lifetime. Therefore, they come with a lifetime warranty to assure their durability.
If you are trying to think of the perfect gift, pair this Red 2-Pc Socket Rack Set with a brand new tool box, more craftsman tools, or more socket racks for ultimate organization. They only weigh about 0.6lbs so they aren't too heavy for that man in your life to carry them around in their tool belt either. If you don't know too much about tools, have no fear: Craftsman products are the way to go.
- This Craftsman Red 2-Pc Socket Rack Set is the perfect addition to any tool collection
- This set weighs 0.6lbs, perfect for carrying around if necessary
- Both socket racks feature red vinyl grips and 14 different clips
- Each clip can fit a 1/2' socket on them
- This amazing, durable set comes with the Craftsman lifetime warranty
- These socket racks would make a great gift for any man who loves tools and has an abundance of them
- Give these socket racks as a gift for the holidays or for any other occasion. You can even pair them with other Craftsman products
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Been using these for years and I simply cannot live without them! Oh, how many times have I taken a set of sockets under the car just so I know I'll have the right one when I get there?!? Ever try doing that with loose sockets? When I'm done, they go right back up on the wall to be ready the next time!
This is a good solution to socket organization for a few reasons: First, unlike the kind you put in holes or on pegs, there are no pre-sized holes or specific sizes for certain sockets. Secondly, it stores them in a compact manner, and can support regular or deep sockets all the same. Finally, when you need to go out and use them you can take the set easily (in case you need to try the 8 vs 9 mm socket). My only complaint is that they're a little pricey for what it is
The price for the value is not there. This holder is hard to use. Sometimes too hard to remove the sockets and sometimes it is loose. The amount of socket clips is not enough. and you have to be careful not to cut yourself
If you have sockets, you need this rack! Firm hold on the sockets but not too firm as to not get the sockets free! Also sturdier than I thought it would be.
these racks are great! i have all my sockets organized on these. these racks are an incredible time saver, no more epic searches to find that elusive socket you need to finish the job now.
Bought the 309 piece craftsman set. I still think these are best the way to organize sockets. Buy online and pick up at store. Sears has made it so easy and efficient. Plus online price can not be beat.
Works as advertised and you can organize sockets. Much better price than other big box stores and convenient that you get two, one for standard and the other for metric.
This product just does what it's supposed to do... keeps your sockets organized so you don't have to go searching for the right size. Convenient package of two... use one for standard sizes and the other for metric.
I think I should have gone with the plastic ones, despite being more into metal products. Hooking each socket into each connector can be frustrating, but once they're in there it does clean the toolbox up nicely.
The socket rack keeps your sockets neat and tidy. When your looking for the right size you can find it fast because you don't have to search through a bunch of sockets. You keep them in order
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.