Specifications & Dimensions
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
2 pc. Utility Knife Set includes one standard and one mini utility knife with quick change mechanism and lock-back design. Aluminum handles with stainless steel frame. Includes 2 blades (1 standard, 1 mini). Pocket clip or keychain. Guaranteed forever.
- Aluminum Handles with Stainless Steel Frame
- Folding Lockback Design
- Patented Blade Change Mechanism
- Pocket clip on standard size knife
- Keychain on mini size knife
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Palm Harbor, FL
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I am very satisfied with this utility knife set. The larger utility knife is very sturdy and easy to use. The smaller utility knife comes in very handy, I use it in my home office like an X acto knife. The blades are sharp and last a long time.
Baldwin Park, CA
I am very pleased with it so far. Will have to see how it stands up to prolonged use, but it seems very well built and sturdy. It opens very easily (although I always use two hands) and the blade changing system seems to work well. This facet of the knife beats another I recently used which allowed the blade to pull out of the knife constantly when cutting with it.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
San Bernardino, CA
this is an O.K. knife. I wish that the safety shield would stay on more securely or retract. I like the idea of it being foldable but I see it as an accident waiting to happen.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I ordered this 2 pc. utility knife set when it was on sale. The item I received was item 94876 vs 94875 in the picture. It is very similar, but not exactly the same so I assume it is the new replacement item. It is made in China not the USA, and the blade locking mechanism is different. The small knife is useless and the blade change thing was just a small nub of plastic that broke off right away. The larger knife is better, but I probably would not buy this set again even at the ridiculously low price I got it for.
Bunker Hill, IN
Changing the blade on this knife is much harder than it needs be. The pocket clip on the larger knife in the set does not hold to your pocket as good as any of my pocket knives (made by Buck, Gerber, etc.). Other brands I have seen in use are not as difficult to lock and unlock the blade for changing. The larger knife takes the standard (not heavy duty) utility blades, but it's hard to find blades to fit the "key chain" sized knife.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools, reflected in price shown, Sold by Sears! Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.