Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||28" x 13" x 7"|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Factory Warranty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||58|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||18|
|Minimum Height (in.):||3.87|
|Quantity in Set:||1|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Locking Casters or Wheels:||No|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
2-ton Aluminum Jack Delivers Great Lift at Home or in the Shop
If you're looking for stable lifting power, the Craftsman 2-ton aluminum jack won't let you down. Designed for use at home or a repair shop, the Craftsman jack delivers the lifting capacity you need to get the job done. It can handle any vehicle up to 2 tons, or 4,000 pounds with a lifting range of 3.87 inches to 18 inches.
Whether you're a professional mechanic or a do-it-yourselfer, the 2-ton aluminum jack has what it takes to make any mechanic's job easier. This aluminum jack is strong, durable and dependable. Its compact design allows use in confined spaces. The saddle is designed to make firm contact with the vehicle lifting point. It features an overload valve bypass system to prevent jack damage and user injury. This hardworking jack is solid addition to any garage or shop.
- The Craftsman 2-ton aluminum jack is designed for home or shop use
- It features a 2-ton (4,000 pound) maximum load capacity
- The jack has all the clearance you need for most jobs
- Its lifting range is 3.87 inches to 18 inches
- It has a compact design that allows use in tight spaces
- Jack's saddle firmly contacts vehicle lifting points
- To prevent jack damage and user injury, the jack features an valve bypass system
- Overload system goes into effect if the jack is overloaded
- Perfect for professional mechanics and accomplished do-it-yourselfers alike
Added on June 05, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I really like this at first and got some great use out of it. Sadly without much fuss it failed seemingly overnight, twice. The first lasted 3-4 months and then quit lifting. Followed the bleed procedure to the letter but it would still only engage all the way at the end of the handle throw. Returned it for another one and used it exactly 1 time with success and the second day out with it the jack failed just like the first. Returned it and will be finding a different style jack or manufacturer .
I already had plenty of jacks at home but I saw this jack on sale for $80.00 while walking around sears so I figured I would get it. Got it home and tested it out against my 2 ton ************** aluminum jack. This jacks works but the ************** one is much better. This jack has to much play in handle (approx. 1 foot of free swing) before it hits the pistons to start lifting (HF jack engages immediately). Handle does not stop at vertical, goes past vertical, making it a little more difficult when pushing it around (HF jack handle stops straight up and down).It works, but if you want a more user friendly jack get the ************** one, you will be much happier.
I bought this jack thinking I was getting a quality tool from Craftsman, but after about three or four uses in two years it puked the oil seals. It sits in my shop leaking oil continually now and I have little to no real lift power. It will make a great boat anchor for the $180...I might need to buy a cheaper one I can rebuild instead of throwing away.
You just got to love Craftsman!!!! Good American brand, great quality. Lifts my SUV easily, that's why I went with the two ton. Rolls nice and easy, lighter than the all steel jacks. Thank you Sears.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
I bought this jack over a year, used maybe 4 times and since the first one it was licking a little bit. know it doesn't lift at all, I went to sears and they do not repair it. so I have a huge pice of trash. I thought this jack will last. Buy something else!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.