Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||28" x 13" x 7"|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Factory Warranty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||58|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||18|
|Minimum Height (in.):||3.87|
|Quantity in Set:||1|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Locking Casters or Wheels:||No|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
2-ton Aluminum Jack Delivers Great Lift at Home or in the Shop
If you're looking for stable lifting power, the Craftsman 2-ton aluminum jack won't let you down. Designed for use at home or a repair shop, the Craftsman jack delivers the lifting capacity you need to get the job done. It can handle any vehicle up to 2 tons, or 4,000 pounds with a lifting range of 3.87 inches to 18 inches.
Whether you're a professional mechanic or a do-it-yourselfer, the 2-ton aluminum jack has what it takes to make any mechanic's job easier. This aluminum jack is strong, durable and dependable. Its compact design allows use in confined spaces. The saddle is designed to make firm contact with the vehicle lifting point. It features an overload valve bypass system to prevent jack damage and user injury. This hardworking jack is solid addition to any garage or shop.
- The Craftsman 2-ton aluminum jack is designed for home or shop use
- It features a 2-ton (4,000 pound) maximum load capacity
- The jack has all the clearance you need for most jobs
- Its lifting range is 3.87 inches to 18 inches
- It has a compact design that allows use in tight spaces
- Jack's saddle firmly contacts vehicle lifting points
- To prevent jack damage and user injury, the jack features an valve bypass system
- Overload system goes into effect if the jack is overloaded
- Perfect for professional mechanics and accomplished do-it-yourselfers alike
Added on June 05, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
One wheel fell off in the first week due to a bent e-clip. I bought an e-clip and reinstalled it. The clips I bought at the hardware store are standard, and much thicker than those originally installed on the jack. Started leaking 6 months after I had it, now a bit over a year and it will no longer lift, AND there are no repair parts available other than the "Power Unit" for $225. A $225 fix for a $180 jack? Time to stop buying craftsman. Find another jack, don't waste your money on one that is not serviceable.
Nice looking tool. Easy to move and maneuver, only used a few times but works very well. The only thing noted, is not as light weight as I thought it would be, but better than all steel jack
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 14-Dec-2013 See details.