Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||3.75 x 3.75 in.|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||6.5|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Bottle jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||13.687|
|Minimum Height (in.):||7.25|
|Quantity in Set:||1|
|Lift Capacity:||2 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Locking Casters or Wheels:||No|
|Wheels or Casters:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The 2-ton Hydraulic Jack is Ready for Any Job
Here's a true lifting workhorse that can get the job done: the Craftsman 2-ton hydraulic jack. Designed for use at home or a repair shop, this bottle jack delivers the lifting capacity you need to handle vehicles up to two tons with a lifting range from 7-1/4 inches to 13-11/16 inches.
Whether you're a professional mechanic or a do-it-yourselfer, the 2-ton hydraulic jack will make a solid addition to your work space. It is strong, durable, dependable and stable. It features a precision machined piston and cylinder for trouble free performance, while the T-shape release valve, molded rubber grip handle and a storage clip give you the versatility you need to get the job done. The jack features an overload valve bypass system to prevent jack damage and user injury, job after job.
- The Craftsman 2-ton hydraulic jack is designed for home or shop use
- It has a two-ton (4,000 lb.) maximum load capacity
- This bottle jack has all the clearance you need for most jobs
- Lifting range is 7-1/4 inches to 13-11/16 inches
- The grooved saddle is designed for load gripping power
- To prevent jack damage and user injury, the jack features a patented built in bypass system with safety valve
- The bypass system goes into effect if the jack is overloaded
- This jack has a wide stance and is perfect for professional mechanics and accomplished do-it-yourselfers alike
- Includes jack, two-piece handle with spring locking connection, and manual
- Meets ANSI/ASME/paid standards
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Commerce Township, MI
Purchased for RV - great price and gets the job done easily Two Piece handle and jack stores away easily. A must have for every RV Owner for on the road flat repair or site leveling.
New York, NY
Got this 2 tons jack with some free point. It's compact and much easy to use than than OEM scissor jack, but with some limitation. First the minimum height of the jack is 7.25", Some small cars' jack point is lower than that, Also the jack max out around 13.6", that's also lower than the OEM scissor jack. so check if that will work with your car. Second, The Jackpoint on the top and the base is kind of small, any kind of movement to the car, that might tip off if anything shack. I won't use that alone to support a car for tire rotations or oil change. For $10, it's a ok item. but doesn't really work too well.
Excellent little bottle jack and even got it on sale for $10.99! Works great and feels very solid. I've only used it a couple of times so can't comment on longevity but so far so good!
I bought this jack at a local store a few years ago and I used it a few times on my Civic. It clearly has more lifting ability than I need for my small car. It does have a small diameter contact area which is a problem. The main issue is that the metal is highly sensitive to water! I had it in the bottom of my trunk for some time with a bit of standing water in there. There was significant rust but it had not seized and I cleaned it up, dried it up. Put it in a zip lock bag on my shelf because I no longer trusted it (and I found my OEM car jack). A while later, maybe a year, I come back and dig it out while doing some spring cleaning and it's RUSTED again! this time it is seized. Rust everywhere. Think titanic after 20 years or so. The bottom of my trunk? No rust. The metal in this jack does not resist rust (no Zinc, etc). I would not recommend it in any sort of region where it rains at all.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I recently purchase this jack and works excellent at first time. They comes bleed without air. There have soft and strong action.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This is a good little jack, but the top of it is hardly larger than a quarter. Don't expect to put this on your rusted out 92' camaro and lift it, the top of the jack would go straight through. i'm welding a larger piece on top in order to spread out the lifting area. The bottom of the jack is very small too, but about the same width as most standard car jacks today ~4".
I got a great deal on this wonderful product over the holiday's. this sturdy little jack (don't let the size fool you) came in handy when I changed my oil the other day. it worked easily, even when using a short handle in a tight space. It sees to me that the craftsman name still stands for quality at an affordable price!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 22-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.