Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||5.0 lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
Sand, Cut, Buff and Do Much More With the 2-Amp Multi-tool From Craftsman
With a powerful 2.0 Amp motor and a compact frame, theCraftsman 1-Amp Compact Multi-Tool is the perfect tool for heavy duty jobs and adding finishing touches. This tool is very easy to use with its ergonomically designed frame that makes it lightweight and eases fatigue with a soft grip handle. Another user-friendly feature is the LED work light that aids your work in low-visibility areas. Keep the work area clean and free of debris with the vacuum attachment.
The2 Amp Multi-Tool motor is paired with the variable speeds of 11,000-19,000 oscillations per minute. This wide range allows you to adjust speeds for cutting through different materials like wood and drywall. The speed dial is located conventionally on the back to change speeds as you work. Choose this compact powerhouse to complete a variety of cutting, sanding and buffing jobs with one tool.
- The Craftsman 2-Amp Compact Multi-Tool is a versatile item for professional and household jobs.
- Ergonomic design keeps tool compact and lightweight.
- Includes Multi-Tool, 1 Sanding Base Plate, 1 Straight Edge Cutting Blade, 1 Circular Cutting Blade, 1 Circular Grout Disc, 1 Triangular Grout Disc, 1 Scraping Blade, 3 sheets of 60, 20 and 180 Grit Sandpaper, Hex Wrench, VacAdapter, and Storage Case for a wide range of applications.
- The unique oscillating arbor system swings the tool attachment at a 1.4 angle and a radius of 2.8 of oscillation for precision.
- Motor Type: 2.0 AMP AC/DC Motor.
- 1 year limited warranty from Craftsman.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We are building a new deck and we needed to cut back some of the vinyl siding. If you've ever had to cust siding you know how tough that stuff is! We tried a hack saw and a reciprocating saw but none worked like I thought it should so I went to Sears to see what I could find and this was it.
Like a hot knife through soft butter this thing went through the siding! We had our cuts done in no time and were back on track! While this is just one use for this tool I'm sure we will come up with a lot more in the near future!
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
Bought this as a 2013 christmas present and have used it 3 times. Very light simple jobs. The tool has probaly run for all of 5 mins. Went to use it and it would not turn on. Moved the dial to 6 and it started working. Used it for about 30 seconds and now it will not work at all. Always liked the craftsman brand but this will be the last electric tool I ever purchase.
It's a pain to tighten the hex screw to change attachments, but other than that, it's a time saver and works well for the past year. I did paint scraping, sanding and group/thin set removal with it. Good tool.
Lincoln Park, MI
This is such a great tool. I am so glade I picked this up to help me do some remodeling. Had no problems cutting threw the nails and studs that we had to get threw.
This tool is useful in so many ways for so many projects that it has become a "must have". We thought so highly of it, we gave one to our daughter for use in her new house!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off select Air Tools, Mechanics Tools and Specialty Power Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.