Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||5.0 lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
Sand, Cut, Buff and Do Much More With the 2-Amp Multi-tool From Craftsman
With a powerful 2.0 Amp motor and a compact frame, theCraftsman 1-Amp Compact Multi-Tool is the perfect tool for heavy duty jobs and adding finishing touches. This tool is very easy to use with its ergonomically designed frame that makes it lightweight and eases fatigue with a soft grip handle. Another user-friendly feature is the LED work light that aids your work in low-visibility areas. Keep the work area clean and free of debris with the vacuum attachment.
The2 Amp Multi-Tool motor is paired with the variable speeds of 11,000-19,000 oscillations per minute. This wide range allows you to adjust speeds for cutting through different materials like wood and drywall. The speed dial is located conventionally on the back to change speeds as you work. Choose this compact powerhouse to complete a variety of cutting, sanding and buffing jobs with one tool.
- The Craftsman 2-Amp Compact Multi-Tool is a versatile item for professional and household jobs.
- Ergonomic design keeps tool compact and lightweight.
- Includes Multi-Tool, 1 Sanding Base Plate, 1 Straight Edge Cutting Blade, 1 Circular Cutting Blade, 1 Circular Grout Disc, 1 Triangular Grout Disc, 1 Scraping Blade, 3 sheets of 60, 20 and 180 Grit Sandpaper, Hex Wrench, VacAdapter, and Storage Case for a wide range of applications.
- The unique oscillating arbor system swings the tool attachment at a 1.4 angle and a radius of 2.8 of oscillation for precision.
- Motor Type: 2.0 AMP AC/DC Motor.
- 1 year limited warranty from Craftsman.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We are building a new deck and we needed to cut back some of the vinyl siding. If you've ever had to cust siding you know how tough that stuff is! We tried a hack saw and a reciprocating saw but none worked like I thought it should so I went to Sears to see what I could find and this was it.
Like a hot knife through soft butter this thing went through the siding! We had our cuts done in no time and were back on track! While this is just one use for this tool I'm sure we will come up with a lot more in the near future!
Flower Mound, TX
I bought the multi-tool because I saw a deal on it and I need one for a specific task I had to perform. Since the first use and I have used it several times since I have never been disappointed. It is great!
I have used this for cutting door jams and cutting grout in tile. Useful for door jam when fitting new installed floor under it. Good for sanding too. Good price.
we bought this a couple of years back for a project which it worked reasonably well for. it wasn't particularly heavy use. two years later I got it out to try it on something else I was working on, plugged it in, turned it on, it ran briefly and then died. the light still works, but that makes it an expensive and cumbersome flashlight. If you think you will get a lot of use out of it you might want to try it as if was going to die and you are using it often it would probably die within the one year warranty. if its an occasional use item, you would be better getting an el cheapo one from **************.
Marstons Mills, MA
The tool works, however the attachments are NO GOOD. Cutting attachment... broke during first use. Sanding attachment...lasted about 2-3 hours, then the sand paper would longer stick to the attachment. I bought a replacement sanding attachment and it lasted less than 1 hour. Making the tool worthless! Craftsman needs to talk with Black & Decker to see how/why the B&D mouse sander works so well.
I found it takes a lot of pushing and hard work to get the results I expected. I used it for removing grout from ceramic tile. I wore out four blades and the blades did not seam made of strong enough material for removing cement grout. The blade's can only be Craftsman and that can be a problem if you live in a very rural area as we do. The motor has held up well and has lost no power and is well made.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.