Specifications & Dimensions
|Saw Type:||Bench Top Band Saw|
Ratings & Reviews
This 9 Inch Band Saw Cuts Right on the Mark
Built to make short work of complex cutting, this band saw delivers a spacious 9 inch throat and 3 5/8 inch height adjustment, so whether you’re shaping acrylic or cutting a delicate scroll into cedar, you have the capacity to get the job done right. Designed to cut through hard and soft woods it’s powered by a 1/3 HP motor that rotates 62 inch blades at a constant rate of 2460 RPM. Designed to give you plenty of room for cutting accuracy, this bench top band saw features a wide 11 ¾ inch cast iron square table machined to precise tolerances. A solid addition to any shop, that’s built to help you get the job done right, add this powerful 9 inch band saw to your work surface, and get cutting.
- Bench top band saw features a 45 degree, rack and pinion controlled, tilting table
- Quick release design swap blades fast
- Bearing blade guides ensure accurate cutting
- Built in tire cleaning brush ensures traction
- Upper blade tracking window enhances visibility
- Built for 1/8 to 3/8 wide by 62 in diameter blades
- Includes sliding miter guide
- California Prop 65 Warning
Added on May 30, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bought this saw and the screws that held the motor pulley ro the drive wheel stripped out after 10 cuts on a pine 4X4. It goes back tommorrow.
Easy to assemble and cuts clean once set up properly. Surprised at how easy it is to follow the instructions and get the blade properly adjusted.
Great little band saw. Only a couple of small things to complete after you receive it. Cut smooth and stays on the line when cutting. Has several adjustments to make sure you get the best possible cut. One of my BEST BUYS ever, thanks Sears Craftsman.
The description on-line clearly states that the saw is powered by a 1/3 hp motor. It is not; the motor is only 1/4 hp. The saw appears to be well-designed and assembled, but the cast aluminum table is warped. It is not flat from side-to-side. Blade tracking is good; easily adjustable as are the blade guides.
Paradise Valley, AZ
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/25/13. Offer ends 25-May-2013 See details.