Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.35|
Ratings & Reviews
This tool is ideal for pinching off radiator hoses, or vacuum and fuel lines during engine service. 2.5 in. capacity.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
The Craftsman 2.5 in. Hose Pinch Off Tool is definately one of my favorite tools. I have a small engine repair shop and use this tool regularly. It is awsome and works great. I use it on radiator hoses on ATVs and sand buggies and on fule lines when doing carb work on othe routdoor power equipment. They clamp down very easily and shut the fluid supply completley off and does not damage or crimp the hoses at all. When you are done working with the hose pinch off pliers, it is just as easy to unclamp and remove the tool when you are done using it. I like this toold the most becuase I have never had any type of hose damage while using this tool. I have even used this tool while working on my son's boat over the summer. It worked well on the sump pump repair we did as well as cooling lines that we were fixing. I actually have 2-sets of this tool.
I work in the Rv industry as a rv technician, so it is important to have the right tool for the right job. These pinch off pliers are just that. For getting a positive pinch on a heater hose when changing out a heater control valve with no loss of antifreeze saves time and clean up and the ease of operation is priceless. Highly recommended tool.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.