Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Number of Wheels:||2|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||150|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||5.1|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||3.8|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||20|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||107|
|Overall Dimensions:||34.68 in. L x 20 in. W x 31.5 in. H|
Ratings & Reviews
20 Gallon Oil-Free Portable Horizontal Air Compressor Powers Through Tough Jobs
The Craftsman 20-gallon oil-free portable horizontal air compressor is rugged, tough, and never needs a drop of oil. When you add this Craftsman compressor to your tool kit, you're guaranteed to get every job done with ease from small repairs at home to large projects on construction job sites. The compressor has the power to drive nails, top off tires, and spin impact wrenches, thanks to the oil-less 1.5 power direct drive induction motor. This motor is known for its quick fill time. Additionally, the huge capacity lets you recharge quickly every time.
The 20 gallon oil-free portable horizontal air compressor features a rugged steel shell, a handle, and a set of large, easy rolling wheels. An enamel layer protects the shell while the wheels and handle ensure portability. You always get the task at hand completed wherever you want and whenever you want.
- Get the power that you need when you need it with the Craftsman 20-gallon oil-free portable horizontal air compressor
- Available in red
- Oil-less pump with 1.5 HP direct drive induction motor fills the tank quickly
- Pair of large, easy rolling wheels and handle ensure simple, fast transportation
- Horizontal model is easier to move than its vertical counterparts
- SCFM delivery at 90 psi: 3.8, SCFM delivery at 40 psi: 5.1
- Maximum operating pressure (psi) of 150
- Durable, maintenance-free operation
- Measures 34.68" L x 20" W x 31.5" H
- Weighs 107 lbs.
- One-year limited warranty
Added on September 28, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Ok, this very strong and nice air compressor , I used for air drill , paint gun, and more and more ,,,work perfect ,no air leak .
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Got this to use around the house and on my cars. This compressor looses 10lbs of pressure once it hits 150lbs. Tried using a sander at 90psi and the compressure could even handle it. Tried using an impact wrench and the same issue, it was able to handle my framing nailer, but tthatis all...vety disappointed
Pike Road, AL
I have had my Compressor for 2 weeks. It is very slow to fill and when it shuts off it bleeds off air...drops 25 psi before it quits leaking. If the tank is empty is takes almost 10 minutes to go from 0 to 150 psi. Is that normal? Is it supposed to drop 25 psi from the 150 psi shutoff pressure? I don't see how this will keep up with my nail gun and paint sprayer. It is also VERY loud and makes wearing ear protection a must.
I picked up this compressor last week. It was on sale for $179. I've only got to use it a little. Main purpose will be to blow out sprinkler system in the fall. Worked like a champ adding add to my truck tires. I'm sure I will find more ways to use it.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.