Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Number of Wheels:||2|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||150|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||5.1|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||3.8|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||20|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||107|
|Overall Dimensions:||34.68 in. L x 20 in. W x 31.5 in. H|
Ratings & Reviews
This Craftsman Horizontal Compressor Powers through Tough Jobs
Equipped with an oil-less 1.5 horse power direct drive motor, this 20 gallon compressor recharges its huge capacity fast, so have the power to drive nails, top off tires and spin impact wrenches, whenever you need it. Featuring a rugged steel shell protected from corrosion by a layer of enamel, and affixed with a pair of large, easy rolling wheels, it’s built to move. From all day work on the jobsite to small repairs at home, this horizontal compressor rolls in fast, charges up and helps you get the job done. Rugged, tough and never needing a drop of oil, add this compressor to your tool kit and get to work with Craftsman.
- Craftsman horizontal compressor features a vast 20 gallon tank
- Huge capacity means less time recharging while you work
- Oil free pump w/1.5HP direct drive induction motor fills the tank fast
- Durable, maintenance-free operation
- Equipped with a handle and large wheels it transports fast
- Easier to move than vertical models
Added on September 28, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I picked up this compressor last week. It was on sale for $179. I've only got to use it a little. Main purpose will be to blow out sprinkler system in the fall. Worked like a champ adding add to my truck tires. I'm sure I will find more ways to use it.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.