Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||106|
|Overall Dimensions:||18.5 in. L x 17.91 in. W x 44 in. H|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||150|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||5.1|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||3.8|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||20|
Ratings & Reviews
20 Gallon Vertical Air Compressor Powers Through Labor Intensive Jobs
The Craftsman 20 gallon vertical air compressor is rugged, tough, and never requires a drop of oil. When you add this Craftsman compressor to your home or professional workshop, you're sure to get every job done with ease. Whether you're completed a small home repair or a large construction site job, you have the tool that you need. The compressor has the capacity to top off tires, drive nails, and spin impact wrenches, thanks to the oil free 1.5 horsepower induction motor. With a large tank and oil-less design, you have reduced recharge times and required maintenance.
The 20 gallon vertical air compressor is portable and convenient. It takes up less floor space than a horizontal model and has handles and wheels that make it no problem to move it around as needed. The rugged steel build features a protective enamel layer to guarantee top notch service. You always get the task at hand completed wherever you want and whenever you want.
- Get the power and control that you need when you need it with the Craftsman 20 gallon vertical air compressor
- Available in red
- Oil free pump with a 1.5 HP horsepower induction motor ensures a quick tank fill time
- Handle and wheels for guaranteed smooth transportation
- Vertical design takes up less floor space than a comparable horizontal model
- SCFM delivery at 90 psi: 3.8, SCFM delivery at 40 psi: 5.1
- Maximum operating pressure (psi) of 150
- Long-term, maintenance-free operation
- Dimensions 18.5" L x 17.91" W x 44" H
- 1 year limited warranty
- CSA and UL listed
Added on July 22, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
North Port, FL
This vertical unit replaced my horizontal one I had for over twenty years. I have been purchasing Craftsman tools for over 50 years and have always been satisfied with their product. Especially the replace for free if it fails to not meet its purpose. This air compressor unit will continue to keep my automobiles in and household in continual upkeep.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Bought this to replace a similar Craftsman Air Compressor that was 19 years old, and used daily. This was louder than the original, which wouldn't have been too bad if it continued to work for over a month. Hoping this can be returned and not repaired as I didn't keep the original box.
I like this craftsman air compressor because it keeps up with all my air tools in my garage. Whether I'm using the impact wrench, air chisel or just blowing off my equipment, there are no problems. It also doesn't take up a lot of room in my two car garage.
Bought this compressor for operating small air operated tools. Works very well. Very satisfied with it. Operates to 150 psi, which allows tools to operate at lower pressures without over stressing the compressor. The only draw back to this item, is that the compressor is louder than I thought it would be, but the compressor fills the tank in a relatively short time.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.