Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||.7 x 23.4 x 4.9 in.|
|Hand Saw Type:||Rip|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 20-in. Coarse 9-pt. Carpenter Handsaw Puts Precision in Your Hands
Made with patent-pending triple ground tooth geometry, the Craftsman 20-inch coarse carpenter handsaw increases cutting efficiency by 40 percent to make your job much easier. Whether you've got to get ahead at the jobsite or finish up a project inside your own shop, this carpenter handsaw makes smooth and precise cuts time after time. The thick 1-millimeter blade delivers an ideal firmness and reduced binding so you crank out consistent cuts from start to finish. The professional hardwood handle increases the tool's overall durability.
Cut like a professional with the Craftsman 20-in. coarse 9-pt. carpenter handsaw, featuring advanced triple ground tooth geometry and a professional-style blade for reduced binding.
- Craftsman 20-inch coarse carpenter handsaw cuts efficiently with minimal effort
- Over molded handle
- Patent-pending triple ground tooth geometry
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Los Gatos, CA
The saw is very sturdy and makes cutting wood very easy. The individual teeth are very sharp which makes the cutting process much easier. I would definitely recommend this saw.
This saw is built to Craftsman quality. The coarse blade allows for easy rough cuts. This is a classic design for those who want or need to cut wood in the old school style. The wooden handle has a comfortable grip with a solid connection to the sharp metal blade. At 20" it doesn't seem to bend as much as some of the longer saw blades when they get pinched in the wood.
Well priced, rely on Craftsman for good quality and it's guarantee. My husband liked the wooden handle. The coarse teeth are obviously meant for rougher cuts, but make it easier to get the job done. Recommend.
Good product for a good price. It's exactly what I needed for a solid handsaw for various little projects around the house. The hole at the tip of the blade makes it easy to hang for storage.
Staten Island, NY
This is a quality saw and will last you quite some time without any mishaps. Good Company and good product. All around a safe buy. Very happy with this purchase. Thank You.
I found this saw to be excellent at exactly the purpose for which it was created: roughly and quickly crosscutting lumber. The cut is not terribly smooth but is a coarse tooth saw, so I don't expect it to be. It cuts fast, stays sharp, has a good mix of flexibility and rigidity, and feels solid and balanced. Definitely worth the cost.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.