Craftsman 20 in. Extension Bar, 1/2 in. DriveItem# 00944134000 | Model# 44134
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.3|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||1/2 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Reach Far With the Craftsman 1/2" Drive 20" Extension Bar
You can't cram yourself waist-deep into a car engine to reach that factory-placed bolt, but the Craftsman 20" Extension Bar with 1/2" Drive can.
Built to give you full torque to loosen an otherwise unreachable bolt, the Craftsman 20" Extension Bar fits between your socket bit and standard wrench (sold separately).
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I love having tools in my tool box that are solid and straight forward. This extension is just that. Nothing has changed in 50 years from my fathers craftsman tools to mine. This extension is nice and long to get into those hard to reach nooks and crannies found deep under the hood.
I bought this to use as an extension for an impact. I've used it roughly ten times since my purchase and am impressed it has held up and if needed in the future would buy one again.
This is perfect for a very stubborn bolt with restricted access. This gets your breaker bar clear of the car so you can really put some torque on that nut! Very pleased!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Needed an addition to my tool chest in the form of this 20-inch 1/2 inch drive extension. I am never disappointed by the quality of Craftsman products, and this tool is as good as all the others.
I purchased this 20 inch, 1/2" drive extension on sale & for the money it seems good,I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I've used my brother before & it held up to use with a breaker bar . These carry the lifetime warranty,Very well made to last a lifetime, and polished to a bright mirror finish, this is the Craftsman quality they need to get back to!
Ok quality, now made in China. The quality is acceptable, at least better than the cheap brands. Time will tell how strong it is. Lifetime warranty makes it a good value.
I got this with my rewards points and it was a great deal. It's perfect for the hard to reach bolts. A lot safer than putting a bunch of little extensions together.
The strength of the extension is excellent as other extensions that I was attempthing to use for the project were flexing which would not allow the bolts to break loose.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Family & Friends! Get an Extra 10% Off OR Members choose 20% back in points on items in Checkout. Offer ends 05-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get 2-Pack Decorative Pillows for $12.99, reg price $24.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get sentiment pillows for $9.99, reg price $24.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get watercolor animial decorative pillows for $7.99, reg price $19.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get Victoria Classics 650 Thread Count Sheet Set for $14.99 reg price $59.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 09-May-2015 See details.