Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.9|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||3/8 in.|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 20-in. 3/8-in. Drive Extension Bar Gets In Deep
TheCraftsman 20-inch 3/8-in. drive socket extension bar comes in handy for mechanics and for a number of household projects, too. This tool eliminates the need to bend over or to try cramming your hand in hard-to-reach places when working with stubborn nuts and bolts. The 3/8" drive easily connects to any of your sockets, making this extension bar a perfect addition to any toolbox. Mechanics find this tool extremely useful to reach nuts and bolts in the engine or tucked away on the underbody of the car. Made from alloy steel, this extension bar comes built with durability in mind, and it also won't give you any trouble when it comes time to clean it. Your toolbox and shop will remain tidy after each job.
Reach for the Craftsman 20-inch 3/8-in. drive socket extension bar during complex car repairs or everyday household projects to save your back and easily reach hardware in confined spaces.
- Craftsman 20-inch 3/8-in. drive socket extension bar gives the added reach needed
- 20" extension
- 3/8" drive
- Silver finish
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Seems like for no more money than it cost, that these should be in more peoples tool boxes. Should have purchased this earlier in my life
Corpus Christi, TX
Sometimes that nut / bolt is way down in there......! You know the one I mean. Sucks.....(especially if you have a lifted pickup and you're belly is supporting your body weight....). The finish is nice. It's durable with a lifetime warranty. It's relatively inexpensive. All these things are good. It would be slightly better with a grip etched on it.
Nice length extension to have. Plenty of reach to get into tight spots and still keep your ratchet away from all the obstructions. Well made but I wouldn't try to use it for a pry bar.
Garden Grove, CA
Long extensions are great for getting to tight spots, or even just to save your back so you can work in a more comfortable position. These are decent quality, though the fit of the ratchet isn't super tight.
I purchased this item a few months ago, and i am very please with it. It is made from high quality materials so i know it will last. The 20" extra length design helps me reach bolts i could never reach before. highly recommend for auto mechanics.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.