Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.9|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||3/8 in.|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 20-in. 3/8-in. Drive Extension Bar Gets In Deep
TheCraftsman 20-inch 3/8-in. drive socket extension bar comes in handy for mechanics and for a number of household projects, too. This tool eliminates the need to bend over or to try cramming your hand in hard-to-reach places when working with stubborn nuts and bolts. The 3/8" drive easily connects to any of your sockets, making this extension bar a perfect addition to any toolbox. Mechanics find this tool extremely useful to reach nuts and bolts in the engine or tucked away on the underbody of the car. Made from alloy steel, this extension bar comes built with durability in mind, and it also won't give you any trouble when it comes time to clean it. Your toolbox and shop will remain tidy after each job.
Reach for the Craftsman 20-inch 3/8-in. drive socket extension bar during complex car repairs or everyday household projects to save your back and easily reach hardware in confined spaces.
- Craftsman 20-inch 3/8-in. drive socket extension bar gives the added reach needed
- 20" extension
- 3/8" drive
- Silver finish
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Hanover Park, IL
This is a great extension bar for anyone who works in those hard to reach areas. I am always please with the quality and guarantee that Craftsman offers. Perfect for mechanic work.
I really like a long extension when I need to get into a really tight place. When removing my front grill on my old garden tractor I really needed it to be able to reach way down where the fasteners were located. The extra length came in handy and made the job simple. I don't know how long the offshore tools will last compared to the made in USA Craftsman tools they used to sell.
This Craftsman 20 in. Extension Bar, 3/8 in. Drive is exactly what I needed to add to my tool box. It has already come in handy for some auto work I've done on one of my cars and works like a charm. Can't go wrong with the Craftsman name and at a good price! Happy I bought this!
Seems like for no more money than it cost, that these should be in more peoples tool boxes. Should have purchased this earlier in my life
Corpus Christi, TX
Sometimes that nut / bolt is way down in there......! You know the one I mean. Sucks.....(especially if you have a lifted pickup and you're belly is supporting your body weight....). The finish is nice. It's durable with a lifetime warranty. It's relatively inexpensive. All these things are good. It would be slightly better with a grip etched on it.
Nice length extension to have. Plenty of reach to get into tight spots and still keep your ratchet away from all the obstructions. Well made but I wouldn't try to use it for a pry bar.
Garden Grove, CA
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.