Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1665|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.5|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep Your Tools Secure in This 20-Inch Hand Tool Box
The Craftsman 20-inch hand tool box is the most convenient way to keep your tools safe and easy to find when you need them. The comfort grip handle makes your equipment easy to carry, and the removable tote tray puts your most commonly used tools right on top, where you can grab them fast. All the hand tools you need for the job fit neatly in this strong, large-capacity carrier built with well-known Craftsman quality.
The 20-inch hand tool box has a sturdy lightweight construction of a rugged molded plastic that will not scratch surfaces, wherever you put it down. The two reliable eyebolt latches close the box tightly, and the padlock eye works with your own lock to keep your expensive tools secure. This tough, well-made black and red tool case lets you get right to work with the tools in good shape and close at hand.
- Craftsman 20-inch hand tool box for convenient and secure tool storage
- 1,665 cubic inch tool capacity
- Durable, long-lasting plastic shell won't scratch surfaces
- Removable tote tray puts your most used tools where you can see them
- Heavy duty luggage-style draw bolt eye latches close securely
- Padlock eye to fit your own keyed or combination lock (sold separately)
- Comfort-grip top handle for portability
- Dimensions: 20" W x 9 1/4" D x 9" H
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Fully assembled
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Normally I am not a big fan of plastic toolboxes. Let's just say that I have had more that my share of dissappointments from them. I wanted a box to store some tools in for my 5th Wheel RV. Weight is always a consideration when you are packing an RV for a trip, and my old Dodge is a lot like me (getting old).
The biggest problems I have encountered in the past with plastic toolboxes are:
1. The lid always seems to warp under the weight of the tools making it difficult to close the box.
2. The handles don't last.
3. The latches are flimsey allowing unintended openings.
The price on this unit captured my attention though. At $12.99 I thought I could afford to give it a try.
Wow, was I surprized! The molded box has a very heavy-weight tub and lid which so far haven't deformed under the weight of my travel tool kit. The latches are much stronger than normal too.
If you are in the market for an inexpensive toolbox, I don't think you'll be dissappointed with this Craftsman.
Craftsman makes the best toolboxes to store your tools. This toolbox is large enough to accommodate all my screwdrivers and wrenches and it also includes compartments for other smaller tools such as drill bits and sockets. It's sturdy and very roomy.
This tool box is perfect for keeping my tools in one place. It is inexpensive durable and lighter than a metal tool box. I have several for different jobs (plumbing, electrical, carpentry,...). The 20" is big enough to hold enough tools for a job, but not too big to make lugging it around a pain.
Great toolbox for a great price. Sturdy build quality. Locks tightly and securely with options for a small lock & key. Removable tray. Expected nothing less from Craftsman
Fort Mill, SC
it seemed big but it wasn't that big as I expected. but I absolutely love it. I keep all my tools in it that I recently purchased from sears as well.all my tools are in one place now so they are very easy to find, i don't have to search the entire house to look for them.
I bought this toolbox intending to use it to organize our tool collection. It certainly wont be used every day so I didn't need some fancy toolbox to get the job done. It seems to be sturdy enough to last several years for the light-duty use i plan for it.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.