Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1665|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.5|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep Your Tools Secure in This 20-Inch Hand Tool Box
The Craftsman 20-inch hand tool box is the most convenient way to keep your tools safe and easy to find when you need them. The comfort grip handle makes your equipment easy to carry, and the removable tote tray puts your most commonly used tools right on top, where you can grab them fast. All the hand tools you need for the job fit neatly in this strong, large-capacity carrier built with well-known Craftsman quality.
The 20-inch hand tool box has a sturdy lightweight construction of a rugged molded plastic that will not scratch surfaces, wherever you put it down. The two reliable eyebolt latches close the box tightly, and the padlock eye works with your own lock to keep your expensive tools secure. This tough, well-made black and red tool case lets you get right to work with the tools in good shape and close at hand.
- Craftsman 20-inch hand tool box for convenient and secure tool storage
- 1,665 cubic inch tool capacity
- Durable, long-lasting plastic shell won't scratch surfaces
- Removable tote tray puts your most used tools where you can see them
- Heavy duty luggage-style draw bolt eye latches close securely
- Padlock eye to fit your own keyed or combination lock (sold separately)
- Comfort-grip top handle for portability
- Dimensions: 20" W x 9 1/4" D x 9" H
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Fully assembled
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Normally I am not a big fan of plastic toolboxes. Let's just say that I have had more that my share of dissappointments from them. I wanted a box to store some tools in for my 5th Wheel RV. Weight is always a consideration when you are packing an RV for a trip, and my old Dodge is a lot like me (getting old).
The biggest problems I have encountered in the past with plastic toolboxes are:
1. The lid always seems to warp under the weight of the tools making it difficult to close the box.
2. The handles don't last.
3. The latches are flimsey allowing unintended openings.
The price on this unit captured my attention though. At $12.99 I thought I could afford to give it a try.
Wow, was I surprized! The molded box has a very heavy-weight tub and lid which so far haven't deformed under the weight of my travel tool kit. The latches are much stronger than normal too.
If you are in the market for an inexpensive toolbox, I don't think you'll be dissappointed with this Craftsman.
This is a nice Craftsman tool box, it is larger and hold more tools. It is sturdy and well made. I like the color and how easy it opens and closes. It is a craftsman and I like that because I know it is well made and a good price. I use it for my work.
This is a great 20" portable toolbox. It is well built and although it's plastic, it has rugged construction, twin latches and a removable tray for small items.
Forest City, PA
Kansas City, MO
Santa Paula, CA
I have the large 3 drawer portable and the smaller 17' and I LOVE them. I then found the 20' on sale for $7.99 and g it up. After getting home and finding out that the tops to bottoms a-line with all I wondered why Craftsman does not add the to marketing... Had I known that earlier I would have bought the 20' long ago. These little portables are tough. but if you have to bring along some bigger, heaver tools and cant afford the big ritzy ones I suggest the wide mouth canvas ones.also very tough :)
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Title says it all. The 20-inch size is perfect to store all your day-to-day tools. The removable top shelf helps with organizing your tools, and the bottom section is deep and long enough to store all your big tools. The two METAL clasp on the box can accommodate a lock each, for any necessary protection from theft snoopy people. Stronger than boxes with a single latch as I doubt that the weight of a loaded tool box could tear off two latches. This is a plastic tool box, so it won't offer the same protection as a metal one. However, it is lighter and won't scratch up anything on which the tool box is placed.
This is a good quality tool box for the price. I think I got it for $10 or $15 on sale. For plain tool storage, this is room and has a useful top shelf. I have numerous other Craftsman boxes like this that have served me well.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Garage Storage, Tool Storage, and Air Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.