Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Maximum Till Width (in.):||13 - 22 - 24 in. adjustable|
|Wheel Diameter (In.):||8 in.|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (gal):||.58 gal.|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||2 year full|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||110|
|Tiller Type:||Front Tine|
|Coverage Area (Sq. Ft.):||2500|
|Number of Forward Speeds:||1|
|Tine Rotation:||Standard Rotating Tines|
|Engine Brand:||Briggs & Stratton(r)|
|Number of Tilling Blades:||4|
Ratings & Reviews
Four 12 in. heat-treated steel rotating tines are great for cultivating gardens and tilling harder soil.
- 205cc* OHV Craftsman® engine is designed for reliability and performance; OHV runs cooler and assures years of reliable performance
- Heavy-duty chain drive transmission is powerful enough to handle any chore
- Adjustable tilling width from 12 to 24 in. allows user many options to till wide rows or maintain between rows
- Four 12 in. heat-treated steel standard rotating tines; great for cultivating gardens and tilling harder soil
- Standard rotating, front tine design is lightweight and great for maintaining previously tilled areas
- Low profile lets you see your work area
- Adjustable plow style handles with rubber grips for better control and leverage while tilling or transporting
- Spring-loaded adjustable depth stake to assist user in controlling speed
- 8 in. rear wheel for easy transportation
- 2-year full warranty
*As rated by engine manufacturer
Added on March 10, 2011
Overall, others give this:
This easy to manuever tiller does the job. I have limited space in my garden It tills through heavey clay and adobe with and corners with ease. Buy the best and forget the rest I say. Do yourself a favor if you want a tiller that works buy this one.
Terra Bella, CA
THis is a lightweight tiller that manuevers in tight spaces and into and around corners easily. It tilled our heavy adobe soil with ease which usually requires a much heavier tiller. Would be great if it came with a cover to protect it during season.
I found this tiller to be easy to set up (hardest thing is to get out of box), and pretty easy to use. the only negative thing about it is the handle to engage the blades sets lower than my hands can reach, so you will have to adjust that so the blades don't engage as soon as you start to pull the handle up. otherwise, it starts up at the first pull, and has plenty of power for even our hard red clay soil. it is alittle hard to turn at first but you get used to it and figure out how to manage.
I found this tiller to be easy to set up (hardest thing is to get out of box), and pretty easy to use.
the only negative thing about it is the handle to engage the blades sets lower than my hands can reach, so you will have to adjust that so the blades don't engage as soon as you start to pull the handle up.
otherwise, it starts up at the first pull, and has plenty of power for even our hard red clay soil. it is alittle hard to turn at first but you get used to it and figure out how to manage.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.