Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.38|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||21 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Slide the Craftsman 21mm Easy-To-Read Socket, 6-pt. Deep-depth 1/2-in. over Extra-long Bolts
The 21 mm Easy-To-Read Socket, 6pt. Deep-depth 1/2 in. Drive slides over extra-long bolts to deliver direct access without requiring you to adjust your grip. This socket is made with highly visible, easy-to-read size markings, ensuring you can quickly identify the socket even in low light.
With a chip-, fade- and corrosion-resistant finish, Craftsman’s 21mm Easy-To-Read Socket, 6-pt. Deep-depth ½-in. Drive will be a mainstay in your toolbox for a lifetime.
- Quickly identify the 21 mm Easy-To-Read Socket, 6pt. Deep-depth 1/2 in. Drive
- 21mm socket size
- 1/2" drive size
- 6 points of contact
- Chip-, fade- and corrosion-resistant
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
La Vergne, TN
This socket is advertised as one of the laser-etched "Easy-To-Read" sockets- and it is. But... It is actually a dual-marked socket- it has the laser etching, as well as the 'old school' stamped markings... I like that. I have purchased a lot of tools from Sears in the last few months, and it seems to be a roll of the dice as to whether you will get USA-made or non-USA made tools. I have received both- even mixed within a set. This socket is stamped "MADE IN U.S.A.", and therefore it is in my Craftsman tool box with the rest of my USA-made Craftsman tools- some of which I have owned for 25+ years. (the non-USA made tools go in my junk-tool bag... for people who ask to borrow something)
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.