|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Cutting Width (In.):||21|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.):||.2|
|Recommended Oil & Capacity:||SAE 30|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||73|
|Included with Item:|
|Engine Oil Included:||Yes|
|Package Contents:||Lawn Mower|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Handle Height Positions:||1 Fixed Position|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|Blade Stop Feature:||No|
|Number of Cutting Positions:||6|
|Engine Brand:||Briggs & Stratton(r)|
|Engine Lubrication System:||Splash|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||140|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Drive Control:||Front wheel drive|
|Front Tire Size:||8|
|Front Wheel Type:||Fixed Forward|
|Rear Tire Size:||8|
|Cutting Deck Material:||Steel|
|Cutting Height Adjustment Type:||Dual Lever|
|Cutting Height Range:||1.25 to 3.75|
|Disposal by Bagging:||Yes - included|
|Disposal by Rear Discharge:||No|
|Disposal by Side Discharge:||Yes - installed|
|Power and Performance:|
|Maximum Torque (ft-lb):||5.5|
Ratings & Reviews
This Craftsman Mower Moves Fast
Agile and quick, this Craftsman mower delivers the balance of a portable 140cc engine with the economy of single speed drive, to get the grass cut wherever you need it done. A solid machine, it features rugged steel construction and the dependable firing of the MRS spark plug for a long, hassle-free service life. To make starting easy, this lawn mower even features the Smooth Start™ system, a specially designed recoil mechanism that multiples your force during pull starts, so even when there’s a chill in the air, it’s up and running in no time at all. A solid mower that’s agile enough for small yards, while packing the power to take on vast fields, give this Craftsman a pull, and get that lawn in shape.
- Smooth Start™ uses recoil for faster, easier starting with less effort
- Most Reliable Starting (MRS) spark plug fires fast
- Single speed propelled front wheel drive means more control and less fatigue
- Precision Plus™ delivers accurate, even cutting with a durable blade
- 21 in. 3-in-1 deck lets’ you choose between bagging, mulching and side discharge
- Deck design extends cutting area beyond wheels for more precise trimming and edging
- Dual-point deck height adjusters with 6 positions
- Flexible cutting heights ranging from 1.25 to 3.75 in. for any lawn or grass type
- EZ Empty rear bagger with Dust Blocker™ (1.9 Bu) reduces the amount of dust while allowing the bag to completely fill with clippings
- 8 in. front and 8 in. rear wheels increase maneuverability
- Unit comes fully assembled
- Warranty: 2 years
- Available in 50 states
- Engine size rated by engine manufacturer
Added on January 19, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I've had this mower for over a year now and it has been one of the best mowers I've ever owned. It starts very easily and the self propulsion works well. I hope to own it for many years to come!
Jersey Shore, PA
Grand Blanc, MI
I have had this a year now and wanted to wait to review it until I used it for a while. I like most everything about it excet it can be hard to start sometimes. I am short 5'2 so sometimes I have a hard time pulling it started on the first try. If I cnt get it after a few times I have to leave it sit before trying again. Not a big deal but annoying. The biggest annoying thing is once you stop it it takes a while for it to start back up. Im not sure if it gets too hot or what the issue is. Here is a perfect example. I will be mowing and my neighbor walks up to talk and I turn it off to talk. After 10 min or so of talking I go back to mowing and it will not start. Same thing happens when I turn it off to move sticks/toys in the yard I found or when I stop it to open the gate to go to the front yard. Other than those issues it works great and so far so good.
Crest Hill, IL
Elk Grove Village, IL
I purchased it last year and used all year long. It is very efficient Mower. I have a 5000 sqft yard but it is on hill. this front wheel mower makes it very easy to mow the lawn. Small gas tank but lasts few weeks. Can be used with & without bag. Easy to store & start. Takes 3 stokes max.
User friendly and light weight. As a women I find it hard to find a mower that works well without muscle. Well made, and overall a good purchase. I am satisfied.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.