Craftsman 140cc* Briggs & Stratton, 21'' Rear Bag Push MowerOnline only | Item# 07137430000 | Model# 37430
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.):||0.2|
|Overall Dimensions:||36.56 x 23.87 x 17.5|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||2 Year|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Cutting Deck Material:||Steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Engine Oil Included:||Yes|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||65|
|Package Contents:||Lawn Mower|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Handle Height Positions:||1 Fixed Position|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Blade Material:||Alloy Steel|
|Blade Stop Feature:||No|
|Number of Cutting Positions:||6|
|Air Filter Type:||Foam|
|Engine Brand:||Briggs & Stratton(r)|
|Engine Lubrication System:||Splash|
|Engine Series:||500e Silver Series OHV|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||140|
|Has Remote Choke:||No|
|Maximum Torque (ft-lb):||5.0|
|Recommended Oil & Capacity:||SAE 30|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||33430|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Front Tire Size:||7 in.|
|Front Wheel Type:||Fixed Forward|
|High Rear Wheels:||Yes|
|Rear Tire Size:||11 in.|
|Cutting Deck Type:||Precision cut|
|Cutting Height Adjustment Type:||Dual lever|
|Cutting Height Range:||1.25 to 3.75 in.|
|Cutting Width (In.):||21|
|Disposal by Bagging:||Yes - included|
|Disposal by Rear Discharge:||No|
|Disposal by Side Discharge:||Yes - installed|
|Bag Capacity (CuFt):||1.9|
|EZ Bagging Access:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Get Dependable Starting, Durability and Long Life from the Craftsman Rear Bag Mower
The Craftsman 21inch Rear Bag Push Moweris powered by a Briggs & Stratton® Silver Series 140cc* OHV engine (5.0 torque) for high-performance mowing. Smooth Start™ recoil starter produces lower speed with less effort during pulling. The most Reliable Starting (MRS) spark plug provides easier, longer-lasting starting. Precision Plus™ cutting system delivers high-performance bagging, mulching with a durable blade, giving your lawn a manicured appearance. The 21 inch 3-in-1 deck gives you options of side discharge, mulch to put nutrients back into the lawn, or bag clippings for quick, no-hassle disposal.
Power through anything with this Craftsman Rear Bag Mower. Dual-point deck height adjusters with six positions provides quick, easy height adjustments. Flexible cutting heights ranging from 1-1/4 in. to 3-3/4 in. provides exceptional versatility for all lawn or grass types. EZ Empty rear bagger with Dust Blocker™ (1.9 Bu) reduces the amount of dust while allowing the bag to completely fill with clippings. Low 7 inch front wheels and high 11 inch rear wheels provide improved turning and sure-grip traction over all types of terrain.
- Powered by a Briggs & Stratton Silver Series 140cc OHV engine (5.0 torque), the Craftsman 21inch Rear Bag Push Mower delivers dependable starting performance, durability and long life
- MRS spark plug provides easier starting
- 21-in. 3-in-1 deck offers side discharge, mulching or bag clippings for convenience
- Dual-point deck height adjusters with six positions for quick height adjustments
- Precision Plus™ cutting system for high-performance bagging and mulching
- Comes with a 2-year warranty to protect your investment
- Unit comes fully assembled without requiring tools for no-hassle mowing as soon as you bring it home
- Available in 50 states
*As rated by the engine manufacturer
Added on January 19, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This lawn mower is not a good investment. We are on our second one in two years. First one wouldn't start, so they replaced, we only used it twice. The second one made it just over a year, broken... Craftsman in General seems to not be a good brand.
Just bought a home a year ago and decided to do my own mowing so grabbed this mower on sale. Simple to set up and so far, it always starts up. Changed the oil once and like other reviews, the location and cap is awkwardly placed but nothing too difficult to get too. I had to tip the mower to its side to drain the oil as there's no drain plug underneath. They sell the oil filters at any big home improvement stores too. Aside from that, it's a basic lawn mower without the bells and whistles.
a good mower at a great price, small in size but a powerful cut. easy to start , easy to assemble and to store, we looked aroud and found this to be the ********
Easy to adjust height, ease of assembly, and started on first pull. Oil reservoir difficult to get to and bag has to be set just right or leaks grass. Overall though, a good mower for the money. Thanks-
Las Cruces, NM
San Antonio, TX
Very glad we decided to buy this product. It was very easy to start up and a breeze to use. The bag does a great job of collecting all the trash (grass). And changing the levels on the machine was easy too. Haven't noticed any issues with it, so it's definitely a good investment.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! EXTRA 5% off Lawn Mowers Sold by Sears. Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 25-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.