Craftsman 140cc* Briggs & Stratton, 21'' Rear Bag Push MowerOnline only | Item# 07137430000 | Model# 37430
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.):||0.2|
|Overall Dimensions:||36.56 x 23.87 x 17.5|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||2 Year|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Cutting Deck Material:||Steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Engine Oil Included:||Yes|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||65|
|Package Contents:||Lawn Mower|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Handle Height Positions:||1 Fixed Position|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Blade Material:||Alloy Steel|
|Blade Stop Feature:||No|
|Number of Cutting Positions:||6|
|Air Filter Type:||Foam|
|Engine Brand:||Briggs & Stratton(r)|
|Engine Lubrication System:||Splash|
|Engine Series:||500e Silver Series OHV|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||140|
|Has Remote Choke:||No|
|Maximum Torque (ft-lb):||5.0|
|Recommended Oil & Capacity:||SAE 30|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||33430|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Front Tire Size:||7 in.|
|Front Wheel Type:||Fixed Forward|
|High Rear Wheels:||Yes|
|Rear Tire Size:||11 in.|
|Cutting Deck Type:||Precision cut|
|Cutting Height Adjustment Type:||Dual lever|
|Cutting Height Range:||1.25 to 3.75 in.|
|Cutting Width (In.):||21|
|Disposal by Bagging:||Yes - included|
|Disposal by Rear Discharge:||No|
|Disposal by Side Discharge:||Yes - installed|
|Bag Capacity (CuFt):||1.9|
|EZ Bagging Access:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Get Dependable Starting, Durability and Long Life from the Craftsman Rear Bag Mower
The Craftsman 21inch Rear Bag Push Moweris powered by a Briggs & Stratton® Silver Series 140cc* OHV engine (5.0 torque) for high-performance mowing. Smooth Start™ recoil starter produces lower speed with less effort during pulling. The most Reliable Starting (MRS) spark plug provides easier, longer-lasting starting. Precision Plus™ cutting system delivers high-performance bagging, mulching with a durable blade, giving your lawn a manicured appearance. The 21 inch 3-in-1 deck gives you options of side discharge, mulch to put nutrients back into the lawn, or bag clippings for quick, no-hassle disposal.
Power through anything with this Craftsman Rear Bag Mower. Dual-point deck height adjusters with six positions provides quick, easy height adjustments. Flexible cutting heights ranging from 1-1/4 in. to 3-3/4 in. provides exceptional versatility for all lawn or grass types. EZ Empty rear bagger with Dust Blocker™ (1.9 Bu) reduces the amount of dust while allowing the bag to completely fill with clippings. Low 7 inch front wheels and high 11 inch rear wheels provide improved turning and sure-grip traction over all types of terrain.
- Powered by a Briggs & Stratton Silver Series 140cc OHV engine (5.0 torque), the Craftsman 21inch Rear Bag Push Mower delivers dependable starting performance, durability and long life
- MRS spark plug provides easier starting
- 21-in. 3-in-1 deck offers side discharge, mulching or bag clippings for convenience
- Dual-point deck height adjusters with six positions for quick height adjustments
- Precision Plus™ cutting system for high-performance bagging and mulching
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty to protect your investment
- Unit comes fully assembled without requiring tools for no-hassle mowing as soon as you bring it home
- Available in 50 states
*As rated by the engine manufacturer
Added on January 19, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I haven't used it yet, but it was very easy to assemble. Seems lighter than other lawn mowers. Looks good, and didn't break the bank. I read some good reviews as well.
I bought this lawn mower last year and have used it a handful of times. It has always been stored in a garage. Went to start it today, no dice. The engine will not turn over, I do not think it is getting a spark. To add insult to injury, it is one week out of warranty.
On my first cut I hit a piece of concrete well hidden in my overgrown lawn. No problem for this simple but beautiful piece of machinery. Barely a scratch on the blade. I really like how Sears included oil and fuel stabilizer in my box as well.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Looked for a good plain mower not complicated with this and that. Not a lot out the there that are not self propelled, automatic choke, or external hose set up. Found this, bought it and mowed the lawn with it. Time will tell if is any good.
The mower works good thus far (only one use) However putting it together was annoying for the following reasons. The instructions are very dark and hard to read. The Oil cap is in an odd spot you have to get a flat head screwdriver to take it off. Putting the bag on the mower was not easy. The instructions do not give a good photo to follow. I still am iffy if it is on correctly.
MY HUSBAND LOVE IT .. ITS CUT, PICK UP JUST FIND
This lawn mower is lawnmowertastic. It mows the lawn like a lawn mover should mow the lawn. It not only mows the lawn, but it mows the lawn well.
This was an excellent purchase for the price of what I paid. I would highly recommend this lawnmower. It is very quiet and smooth, the height adjustments are easy to adjust also lightweight easy to manuever.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 04-Jul-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! EXTRA 5% off Lawn Mowers Sold by Sears. Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 21-Jun-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with lawn & garden purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase! Offer ends 01-Jul-2015 See details.
- Get 8-pack Washcloths for $2.99, with any purchase. Applies to items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.