|Color and Styling:|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Bag Capacity (CuFt):||1.9|
|Cutting Width (In.):||21|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.):||.25|
|Recommended Oil & Capacity:||SAE 30|
|General Warranty:||2 Year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||92|
|Included with Item:|
|Engine Oil Included:||Yes|
|Package Contents:||Lawn Mower|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Handle Height Positions:||3-position|
|Blade Stop Feature:||No|
|Number of Cutting Positions:||6|
|Engine Brand:||Briggs & Stratton(r)|
|Engine Lubrication System:||Splash|
|Engine Series:||Briggs and Stratton 725 Platform|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||190|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Drive Control:||Rear wheel drive|
|Front Tire Size:||8|
|Front Wheel Type:||Fixed Forward|
|Rear Tire Size:||11|
|Cutting Deck Material:||Steel|
|Cutting Height Adjustment Type:||Single Lever|
|Cutting Height Range:||1.25-3.75|
|Disposal by Bagging:||Yes - included|
|Disposal by Rear Discharge:||No|
|Disposal by Side Discharge:||Yes - installed|
|High Rear Wheels:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
This Craftsman Mower Gets Cutting Fast
In the yard, along the sidewalk and around delicate garden beds, this Briggs and Stratton Platinum powered mower delivers the precision of extended deck cutting, a dust reducing bagging system, and the kind of quick, easy start that gets your lawn done fast. With large, grippy 11 inch rear wheels, it digs into slippery turf and drives up hill, while the variable speed control sets the pace that gets the job done. Powerful, precise and balancing rugged steel construction with the fast maintenance of the EZ Deck wash system, this mower is built to perform for years. Get cutting with Craftsman.
- Smooth Start Plus – Adds MRS plug while eliminating the need to prime and choke, giving you dependable starts, fast
- Most Reliable Starting (MRS) spark plug arcs large and fast for serious starting dependability
- Lever variable speed control means on-the-fly adjustments and less effort
- Precision Plus™ cuts your lawn accurate and even
- 21 in. 3-in-1 deck mulches, bags and discharges clippings fast
- Deck design extends blades beyond wheels for tight trimming and edging
- Single-lever deck height adjustment with 6 positions for quick and accurate adjustments
- Flexible cutting heights ranging from 1.25 to 3.75 in. for any lawn or grass type
- EZ Empty rear bagger with Dust Blocker™ (1.9 Bu) reduces the amount of dust while allowing the bag to completely fill with clippings
- 8 in. front and 11 in. rear wheels for improved turning and traction over all types of terrain
- EZ Deck Wash system is equipped to connect to garden hose for easy cleaning, preventing grass buildup for better cutting performance
- Unit comes fully assembled
- Warranty: 2 years
- Available in 50 states
- As rated by engine manufacturer
Added on January 19, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a great mower, easy to assemble, easy to start, handles can be adjusted so the position when mowing is comfortable no matter your height. The deck height adjustment is one of the best I've seen. This is truly a self propelled mover, it moves at a great pace and is very powerful. If you are tired of pushing your old self propelled mower around the yard, look at this unit
first off not sure what the deal is with the 1 star review person. These mowers are mass produced with the same specs, everyone is identical. There may be small tolerance differences and fit and finish but all the holes and parts are made the same way and in the same spot. Sounds like user error to me. Now to my review. This mower started on the first time, the variable speed is nice and only took me 10 seconds to get used to the feel of it. Easy to maneuver and push. Can even use it without the drive system, a little bit heavy but doable. Pretty quiet engine and runs smooth. THe bag is a bit small but did not find myself emptying constantly. Time will tell how durable this mower is but so far its 5 stars.
I had a personal pace mower before this. I will a little jittery about the self-propelled. I admit it took a few minutes to get used to how much pressure to put on the handle, but, by the time I was mowing for about 15 minutes, it was a snap! My lawn looks awesome and I am not worn out!
Easy to assemble and started up first time with ease. Wheels easily adjustable and love rear grass and leaf cather. Runs great and with ease. Also great value for features to most mowers self propelled on market.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
this may very well be the best lawn mower I have ever owned. starts right up on first pull, very powerful engine and the drive wheels pull the mower right along with no problem. Mows my half acre with no problem !
I own about a acre of land and this mower cut the grass perfectly! The adjustment for the hight of the mower was simple and the assembly was easy. Starting it was also very easy one pull start!
Punta Gorda, FL
While trying to assemble mower the bolts for the handle go in the wrong way so you can only assemble handle with the mower at the highest setting when you lower the mower the fasteners hit the wheels.Junk I shouldn't have to modify the mower to make it work it's going back today same day I picked it up.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- EXTRA 5% Off OR Special Financing available on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 22-May-2013 See details.
- Online Only, Extra 5% off mowers, trimmers, blower and mower & tractor accessories sold by Sears. Offer ends 21-May-2013 See details.