Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.63|
|Metric Opening Size:||21 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
12 pt. metric combination wrench. Size 21mm. Forged from tough alloy steel, heat-treated, oil quenched and tempered for a uniform hardness and maximum strength.
Nickel-chrome plated to resist rust and corrosion to simplify cleaning. Guaranteed forever!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
North Highlands, CA
If you only buy and collect craftsman tools then you will have zero issues with this stabd. It fits like a glove on craftsman power saws. When you try to use this stand with non craftsman power saws you can run into fitment issues. I have a bosch power saw and struggled to center my saw on his stand. I had to modify tge stand a bit to get it to work, byt once modified i had no issues. My only concern are the 2 front plastic handles used to secure the saw base to the stand. I feel that over time they may break due to the stress on clamping down onto the stand. Other than that this stand is well made and should give me many years of use.
A high-quality, USA-made combination wrench. I expect it to last a lifetime and then some. Although many of the wrench sets are now manufactured in China, these loose stock wrenches are still made in the US, at least for now. The polish/finish on this makes it easy to clean too. This replaced a Craftsman black oxide combination wrench I had, which requires regular oiling.
Wrench is of good quality, solid feel, and accurate manufacturing. I only give it 4 stars because they still haven't brought their production back to the USA. Despite their Chinese origin though, the latest ones look/work alright.
I purchased this wrench as a gift for my nephew to complete his 250 piece mechanics set. Many of the wrench sets are now made in China, but the individual wrenches (like this one) are still made in USA. I want him to have the quality pieces that craftsman is known for.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.