Craftsman 190cc Briggs & Stratton Platinum Series Engine, 22'' All-Wheel Drive Lawn MowerItem# 07137089000 | Model# 37089
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Cutting Width (In.):||22|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.):||.4|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||92|
|Included with Item:|
|Package Contents:||Lawn Mower|
|Handle Material:||Steel and Plastic|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Handle Height Positions:||3-position|
|Blade Stop Feature:||No|
|Number of Cutting Positions:||9|
|Engine Brand:||Briggs & Stratton(r)|
|Engine Lubrication System:||Splash|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||190|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Drive Control:||All wheel drive|
|Front Tire Size:||8|
|Front Wheel Type:||Fixed Forward|
|Rear Tire Size:||8|
|Cutting Deck Material:||Steel|
|Cutting Height Adjustment Type:||4 Individual|
|Cutting Height Range:||1.25 - 3.5|
|Disposal by Bagging:||Yes - included|
|Disposal by Rear Discharge:||Yes - included|
|Disposal by Side Discharge:||Yes - installed|
Ratings & Reviews
Boasting a 190cc Platinum Series engine and a large, 22” 3-in-1 high-performance deck, this hardworking mower has the power to last and the versatility to cut nearly any length of grass long after your work day is complete.
- All-wheel drive with variable speed lets the mower do the work so you don’t have to
- EZ Store™ for easy removal of clippings
- 22-in high-performance deck for exceptional bagging, mulching and discharging
- Curved dual trigger with overmolded handle reduces fatigue
- EZ Deck wash for no-hassle cleanup
- 2.6 Bu Dustblocker grass bag helps keep dirt and debris away from you while mowing
- 9 cutting positions (1-1/4-in. to 3-1/2-in) four individual cutting height adjustments for optimal cutting versatility on flat, hilly or uneven terrain
- Installed side discharge
- Pull Start
- 8-in. front tires
- Weight: 92 lbs.
- Available in all 50 states
Added on February 07, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I turned it over first time with no issues. The test will come once I use it through the summer. Hopefully I will have no issues
Powerful and fast. Does not work well where repeated reverse movements are required. Great straight line mower.
Has a hot start problem. After you mow and stop the empty the bag, it won't start again. You have to wait about an hour. The AWD is badly designed. It goes forward fine but doesn't corner well and pulling it backwards is a nightmare. The manager at my local store said, "they roll back a little" a little meaning they still made large ruts in my lawn from dragging it. Store charged 15% restocking fee because I had it over a month. Used it twice. Wasn't mowing season when I bought it. Be aware. Very bad mower and very bad service.
West Bloomfield, MI
Well it was easy to start first pull and it ran great. I ran it around the garage back and forth. It really takes off and I should not have any problems till next summer.
Used the mower only 5 minutes and the weld for the gas line/handle broke. The bagger is poorly designed. Keeps falling off due to the pins sit loosely in the cradle and the spring loaded flap isn't strong enough to hold it in place. Returning it for a full refund!!!
This mower moves along at a good pace. The all-wheel drive feature helps get the job done in a speedy fashion.
I had my last mower for over 15 years. It was a Scott rear wheel drive mower with a 206cc B&S engine. Never had one problem with the engine in 15 years so I'm expecting the same for the PLATNIUM B&S engine on this mower. The AWD makes it ideal for my hilly lot, much easier to get up those hills than with my old mower. This mower is not as good getting through tall grass as my old mower when mulching, my old mower had a somewhat larger engine and a bigger cutting blade so I'm guessing that's the reason. This mower jams and stalls more frequently than my old mower and you must flip the mower on its LEFT side in order to clear the cut grass from the blade or it may take a half hour before you can start it again. I like the quick start feature where you don't have to prime the engine and so far it has never failed to start on the 2nd pull. However, I wish it had a 1 lever height adjustment instead of an adjustment at each wheel. Not a perfect mower but I would recommend it esp. for those that have hilly lots.
This lawn mover has a variable speed control, it walked at your pace instead of the it's own. Started only with one pull. Was think about the push starter instead, no need at all.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 5% off Lawn Mowers items sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.