Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Durable 22 Deg. Bevel Laminate Trim Router Bit Features Uniform Grain Carbide
The Craftsman 22 deg. bevel laminate trim router bit has exceptional durability, thanks to its uniform grain carbide. Carbide makes for a long-lasting tool that can withstand even your toughest jobs. From the trusted Craftsman name, the replacement bit is high value and dependable. It has a 1/4-inch shank, which is great for those smaller routers and for many of your projects as a professional or a weekend pro.
Even in warm temperatures, the 22 deg. bevel laminate trim router bit can go with you. It is heat-treated and made of alloy steel. Talk about a durable and dependable replacement bit. The bit is face form and relief ground too, for smooth operation. The high-grade laminate trim router bit is a valuable addition to your shop or home garage.
- Craftsman 22 deg. bevel laminate trim router bit has uniform grain carbide for exceptional durability and long lifespan
- High value, dependable bit from trusted Craftsman brand
- 1/4-inch shank fits smaller routers easily and handles a variety of professional or DIY projects
- Withstands a range of temperatures as it is heat-treated
- High in strength, made of alloy steel
- Face form and relief ground, for smooth operation
- Valuable addition to the job site, shop or home garage
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.