Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||22|
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||3/4 in.|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Included with Item:|
Ratings & Reviews
18 12-pt. sockets (19 thru 30,32, 35, 36, 38, 41 and 42 mm); quick-release ratchet;5, 8 and 16-inch extension bars. Comes in a blow-molded case. Separate prices total $511.78. Wt. 28.5 lbs.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I ordered this set on July 11th, 2014. All of the tools in this kit were the old Made in U.S.A. stock so I am extremely pleased! The case the USA tools come in is a disappointment to most as there are no moldings to hold the tools, just a couple of rectangular compartments for the loose tools to rattle around in. Pfft who cares they're American made! For the price nothing comes close. If I received a chinese set they would have gone straight back to Sears.
Great metric set which comes with alot of sizes including 19mm 21mm ,I use this set all the time , great to have, makes work easy especially when working with old rusty fasteners where leverage is needed.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.