|Color and Styling:|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Impeller Diameter:||10 in.|
|Intake Height (In.):||16|
|Auger Type:||Serrated steel auger|
|Clearing Width (In.):||22|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||125|
|Number of Rotor Blades:||4|
|Number of Stages:||Dual Stage|
|Single Hand Control:||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Auger Material:||Serrated Steel|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Forward Speeds:||1|
|Number of Reverse Speeds:||0|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||179|
|Starter Type:||Push button|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Tire/Wheel Size:||10" x 4" Snow Hog tires|
|Maximum Chute Rotation:||180 deg.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||2 Year Limited Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Move more snow with a more powerful engine and save time out in the cold. This 22 in. Craftsman® Dual-Stage Snowblower has a 179cc* 4-cycle OHV engine.
- 179cc* 4-Cycle OHV Craftsman© engine provides more power, longer life, and improved fuel economy - no mixing of gas and oil required. Move more snow with a more powerful engine and save time out in the cold
- Push-button electric start allows for easy and sure starts in cold temperatures
- 22 in. clearing width and 16 in. intake height lets you clear more snow with each pass, ideal for medium to large paved and gravel driveways and sidewalks
- 9 in. serrated steel auger and 10 in. impeller break up hard-packed snow and discharge heavy wet snow
- Single, propelled forward speed to reduce user fatigue
- 180 degree chute rotation to discharge the snow where you want it
- 10 in. x 4 in. Snow Hog tires provide superior traction in snowy conditions
- Mitten-grip starter handle - easy to grasp and turnover recoil start while wearing gloves
- Ergonomic gull wing handle for comfort and control
- 2-year limited warranty
Added on August 26, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I read through the instructions, floowed them, and had it running in less than 30 minutes from start (reading included). Runs great. We had a 9" snow and I was back inside in 20 minutes. We have a large corner lot with a drive.
Got this guy home, connected the upper handle, check the oil, gassed it up and it was ready to eat some snow and ice. Super easy! Put it to work on week old snow that was packed and icy on the bottom. It gobbled it up with little problem! Now I want another blizzard to really work it out.