|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Impeller Diameter:||10 in.|
|Intake Height (In.):||16|
|Color and Styling:|
|Auger Type:||Serrated steel auger|
|Clearing Width (In.):||22|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||125|
|Number of Rotor Blades:||4|
|Number of Stages:||Dual Stage|
|Single Hand Control:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Auger Material:||Serrated Steel|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Forward Speeds:||1|
|Number of Reverse Speeds:||0|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||179|
|Starter Type:||Push button|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Tire/Wheel Size:||10" x 4" Snow Hog tires|
|Maximum Chute Rotation:||180 deg.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||2 Year Limited Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
22" 179CC Dual-Stage Snowblower Gets the Job Done with Ease
Move the snow efficiently with the Craftsman 22" 179cc dual-stage snowblower so you get out of the cold quickly. The gas snowblower has impressive power with a 179CC 4-Cycle OHV Craftsman engine. It provides more power, longer life and better fuel economy than competitors. The CC power is as rated by the engine manufacturer. There is no required mixing of gas and oil, and starting the blower is easy with push-button electric start. You get dependable power from the popular brand Craftsman, even in the cold.
The 22" 179cc dual-stage snowblower clears a large amount of snow with each pass, thanks to its 22" clearing width and 16" intake height. Discharge the snow smoothly with its chute that rotates 180 degrees. It is ideal for medium to large driveways, whether paved or gravel. It even plows through hard-packed snow, using a 9" serrated steel auger and 10" impeller. You avoid fatigue too as the machine has a single, propelled forward speed as well as an ergonomic gull wing handle. The snowblower has amazing traction on snowy surfaces with its 10" by 4" Snow Hog tires, and you can even start it up with gloves thanks to its style of a starter handle. The rust-resistant Craftsman snowblower comes with a 2-year limited warranty too.
- Gray/black Craftsman 22" 179cc dual-stage snowblower works quickly with a 22" clearing width and 16" intake height
- Discharge snow smoothly with 180-degree rotation chute
- Gas powered with great fuel economy
- Impressive engine power: 179cc 4-Cycle Craftsman engine (cc power is as rated by engine manufacturer)
- Easy start with electric push button
- Ideal for clearing medium to large driveways of up to 8 vehicles, paved or gravel
- Plow hard-packed snow with 9" serrated steel auger and 10" impeller
- Comfortable to operate with ergonomic gull wing handle and one propelled forward speed
- Great traction with 10" x 4" Snow Hog inflatable tires
- Mitt-grip starter handle is easy to grasp and turnover recoil start while wearing gloves
- Rust resistant for long lifespan
Added on August 26, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased one about 4 years ago and it is still going strong. This year I decided to purchase one for my Girlfriend. She has had the opportunity to use it and loves it. A great little machine that keeps up with the big dogs. The best part is I run it up a ramp, fold the handles down, and I take it to work in the back of my Suv.
Bought this and used it one time. Worked good. Second attempt to use it , would not start. Was told by rep I should drain gas tank and refill with premium gas. Never ever had this problem with a small engine on any other product I have ever used.
I read through the instructions, floowed them, and had it running in less than 30 minutes from start (reading included). Runs great. We had a 9" snow and I was back inside in 20 minutes. We have a large corner lot with a drive.
Got this guy home, connected the upper handle, check the oil, gassed it up and it was ready to eat some snow and ice. Super easy! Put it to work on week old snow that was packed and icy on the bottom. It gobbled it up with little problem! Now I want another blizzard to really work it out.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.