Specifications & Dimensions
|Spark Plug Type:||RCJ6Y|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|Motor CC:||28 cc|
|Fuel Type:||Gas/oil mix|
|Blade Length (in.):||22|
|General Warranty:||2 year limited|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||11|
Ratings & Reviews
22" Gas Hedge Trimmer Cuts up to 1" for Fast Work
Your jobs get done efficiently with the Craftsman 22" gas hedge trimmer. The trimmer features a 22" dual action stainless steel blade that cuts up to 1". The equipment is stylish with a red and black body. Enjoy the trimmer's full crank, which means less fatigue for you and less wear and tear on the gas-powered engine. You can trust fully in Craftsman, a recognized leader in the tool industry.
The Sim-Pull feature of the 22" gas hedge trimmer also reduces your fatigue. This valuable attribute makes the cord easier to start. Once in motion, enjoy how the AV system reduces vibration, so you get smooth motion job after job. A rotating rear handle increases its ease of use too, while a debris shield keeps trimmings from spraying across your clothing and face. The 11 lb. Craftsman gas hedge trimmer has a 28cc motor for impressive power that gets you quickly through your yard work. The trimmer comes fully assembled with a 2-year limited warranty.
- Craftsman 22" gas hedge trimmer has a full crank, so you get yard work done with less fatigue as well as less wear and tear on the gas-powered machine
- Stylish in red and black
- 22" dual action stainless steel blade cuts up to 1", for efficient work
- Sim-Pull feature makes cord easier to start than competitors that lack the pull feature
- AV system reduces vibration
- Debris shield keeps clippings off your face and clothes
- 11 lb. weight with powerful 28cc motor
- Uses mix of gas and oil
- Fully assembled
- 2-year limited warranty protection
Added on March 19, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
After only being used 10 or 12 times, in a two year period, it would not start. Ignition coil had to be replaced, which would cost more than I paid for the trimmer. Called the 800# number for repairs. Told it was out of warrenty, nothing could be done. Looks like it just came out of the box and it has to be trashed. How does it go, "fool me once, same on you, etc." Never will happen twice to me. Craftsman bad!
I debated on which brand hedge trimmer to purchase for 5 months. When I finally decided, I chose craftsman over stihl due to $100 cheaper. The craftsman literally lasted 15 seconds, big twig/branch got stuck in between teeth and it ceased up. Teeth stopped cutting even after I pulled out the debris. Took it right back to sears the next day and went and bought a stihl like I should have done in the first place.
Like the light weight of this saw. Also starts easily with just a short pull on chord. Bought same model 8 years ago. Liked enough to buy once again. Like auto choke on new model.
No stupid cord to drag around, huge plus. Not hard to start at all. Yes the exhaust does blow in your direction, but as long as you don't have arms like a T-Rex, you won't even notice it. I zipped thru the bushes in my front yard in no time flat. One can get carried away using it, it's fun. I just wish I had more to trim.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Get an EXTRA 5% OR No Interest for 12mos on Lawn & Garden items over $299 w/ Sears card Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Extra 5% off Trimmers Sold by Sears. Valid until 5/3 5pm Offer ends 02-May-2014 See details.