Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||11|
|Spark Plug Type:||RCJ6Y|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|Motor CC:||28 cc|
|Fuel Type:||Gas/oil mix|
|Blade Length (in.):||22|
|General Warranty:||2 year limited|
Ratings & Reviews
22" Gas Hedge Trimmer Cuts up to 1" for Fast Work
Your jobs get done efficiently with the Craftsman 22" gas hedge trimmer. The trimmer features a 22" dual action stainless steel blade that cuts up to 1". The equipment is stylish with a red and black body. Enjoy the trimmer's full crank, which means less fatigue for you and less wear and tear on the gas-powered engine. You can trust fully in Craftsman, a recognized leader in the tool industry.
The Sim-Pull feature of the 22" gas hedge trimmer also reduces your fatigue. This valuable attribute makes the cord easier to start. Once in motion, enjoy how the AV system reduces vibration, so you get smooth motion job after job. A rotating rear handle increases its ease of use too, while a debris shield keeps trimmings from spraying across your clothing and face. The 11 lb. Craftsman gas hedge trimmer has a 28cc motor for impressive power that gets you quickly through your yard work. The trimmer comes fully assembled with a 2-year limited warranty.
- Craftsman 22" gas hedge trimmer has a full crank, so you get yard work done with less fatigue as well as less wear and tear on the gas-powered machine
- Stylish in red and black
- 22" dual action stainless steel blade cuts up to 1", for efficient work
- Sim-Pull feature makes cord easier to start than competitors that lack the pull feature
- AV system reduces vibration
- Debris shield keeps clippings off your face and clothes
- 11 lb. weight with powerful 28cc motor
- Uses mix of gas and oil
- Fully assembled
- 2-year limited warranty protection
Added on March 19, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
After only being used 10 or 12 times, in a two year period, it would not start. Ignition coil had to be replaced, which would cost more than I paid for the trimmer. Called the 800# number for repairs. Told it was out of warrenty, nothing could be done. Looks like it just came out of the box and it has to be trashed. How does it go, "fool me once, same on you, etc." Never will happen twice to me. Craftsman bad!
The unit is easy to handle although a little heavy for long term use at height. The only issue using this at height is the exhaust fumes. If doing work at a height above chest height I would suggest a suitable respirator.
Harrison City, PA
I bought this for my husband after he cut the electric cord with the electric trimmer! This trimmer gets the job done with ease. It's powerful and easy to start. He complains about it being a bit heavy, however, he has a bad back.
Replaced an electric hedge trimmer. No more extension cords and took about a third the time. No problem cutting through any of my shrubs. Like the adjustable handle great for cutting different angles of the shrubs. No problem with exhaust like some of the other reviews. Very east to start. Loved how easy it was to cut all my shrubs and made them look better than they have ever looked.
Garden Grove, CA
I purchased this hedger a couple of weeks ago and first used it to trim a jasmine bush, nothing heavy duty. Within the first ten minutes of use, the hedger jammed and I could not get it to work again.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.