Specifications & Dimensions
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||0|
|Included with Item:|
Ratings & Reviews
22pc drill and drive set
Containing an assortment of bits for all your drilling and driving needs. Includes 6-1/4 In. zinc drill bits (1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 3/16 In.), 7 1 In. driver bits, 7 2 In. driver bits, a bit holder and a speed lo 1/4 In. quick connector. Includes plastic carrying case.
- 1/4 In. Speed-Lok connector
- 6 popular drill sizes
- Popular assortment of driver bits
- Magnetic bit holder
- Made in the USA
- Craftsman warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
My mother-in-law bought this for me as a present for Christmas. The quality of the case alone is worth the price. I have dropped it several times onto concrete without a scratch on it. As for the contents of the case, I just built a new workbench in my basement with the help of my sons. This set made it so easy to switch from drill bit to driver when we put the bench together. It took a lot of time off of the project. It took us only 5 hours from the start of cutting to the final screws went into the benchtop. I would recommend this product to any diyer or homeowner that has to do carpentry.
The set itself is very handy, but the plastic inside that holds everything in is cheap and broke in the first day. Would have also liked to have seen the device that holds the screw as it isbeing driven.
Yet another great accessory kit from Craftsman. I use it all the time with my cordless drill/driver. Quick connect allows very fast change from drill bit to driver bit.
These are fast changing drill bits which are nice for multiple different size holes. The ratchet wrenches are great for nuts with long bolts sticking out.
Saint Joseph, MO
This set is very convenient and works very well. The bits and drivers snap in and out of the drill very easily and quickly. The drill bit size selection is lacking some, but you really do not need a great selection for this type of tool--I really only use it when I am going back and forth between drilling and screwing in screws and bit size does not have to be perfect for that task. The major drawback for this set is the storage box... It's ridiculous! It's not difficult to open, but it is definitely not quick and easy either. It's pretty much the functional equivalent to a child-proof pill bottle. Plus, it is very large for no more than it has in it. This may seem like nitpicking, but there really are not many parts to this set and it would be nice if they were packaged in such a manner as would allow them to fit in my drill box, but they definitely are not.
Toms River, NJ
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.