Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||23.25 long in.|
|Auto Tool Type:||Engine|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.4|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Material:||Spring coil, Steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|User Guide Included:||No|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Flexible pickup tool with spring jaws. Easy working plunger controls 4 tempered spring steel claws that grip tight and sure.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I was kinda skeptical of this product to begin with, but, turns out, it is a great product for picking up lost screws down motors or anything else, very strong and reliable..this is a handy tool for anyone to have in there tool box
This Craftsman pick up tool is a great tool to grab those small thing that fell like screws or bolts. Its Made in USA and comes backed with the Craftsman Forever warranty.
When I first bought this I thought I would only be able to use it to retrieve small items from hard to reach places. I was quite pleased to find out you can use it to unclog drains too! It's so versatile, definitely recommend.
So i picked up a pick up tool. I really like this. Its a little hard to open at times. But its a a strong gripper at the end. Great for when something drops behind a hard to reach area or in the sink. I always wanted one and I could not ignore the price. Very happy with it. Its long and flexable as well.
Perfect for those hard to reach places. I bought two of these, one for the garage and one for the car. Quality build and very flexible. You'll be glad to have this when it's needed. Beats a wire clothes hanger any day! Also, it's made in the USA.
What can you say? This grabber is an essential item in any toolbox. The spring is very strong, giving this a lot of grabbing power, and the teeth are well matched up in terms of position, meaning it can grab things that are pretty irregular in shape.
I can not remember how many times I have dropped a tool or a part down into a hole or other odd place. This pick up tool will save me time when that happens the next time.
This little tool rocks. I was able to use it to pick up stuff inside the sink, and reach for balloons that went too high. For a regular house owner, it is fun to have this tool handy.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.