Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Finish Your Project With This 23/32 In. Convex Edge Router Bit
When you want a convex edge router bit that will stand the test of time, this Craftsman 23/32 in. convex edge router bit is just the tool for you. Use it to achieve smooth cuts for a clean look. This bit is built to last: its uniform grain carbide gives the bit exceptional durability that will give you peace of mind when you make your purchase.
This 23/32 in. convex edge router bit from Craftsman and Sears features high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel bodies. You can work confidently knowing that you'll have smooth operation, as the bit is face form and relief ground. The 23/32-inch convex edge router bit also features a 1/4-inch shank. Even better? This tool comes from the trusted brand of Craftsman - a name you can trust.
- This Craftsman 23/32 in. convex edge router bit features a 1/4-inch shank
- The uniform grain carbide provides exceptional durability
- Features high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel bodies
- Comes from the trusted quality of the Craftsman brand
- The bit is face form and relief ground to ensure smooth operation
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.