Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Color/Finish:||Assorted / Satin Nickel|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.2|
|Quantity in Set:||23|
|Tip Type:||Phillips, Slotted, Torx|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Type:||Fluted, Full size|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Warranty Detail Link:||craftsman warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Shank Material:||Alloy steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 23 pc. Screwdriver Set: Made in the USA.
You need the right tool for the job, and when it comes to screwdrivers, this Craftsman Clear Handle 23 pc. Screwdriver Set puts the right tool at your fingertips. Whether the job calls for a slotted, Phillips or Torx® screwdriver, this set gives you a range of options unmatched by other brands. Ideal for professional mechanics and DIY-ers alike, you'll always have the right tool on hand.
Each tool in the Craftsman 23 pc. Screwdriver Set has alloy steel blades that are heat-treated for maximum strength and durability, as well as a satin nickel finish. The clear butyrate handles are color-coded, so you can quickly glance over and grab either a full clear Phillips or red-striped slotted screwdriver. There's no need to waste time digging through a box of tools when you want to be focused on getting the job done.
- Craftsman Clear Handle 23 pc. Screwdriver Set have alloy steel blades
- Set contains 9 slotted, 7 Phillips and 6 Torx® screwdrivers. Click here for a complete list
- Phillips blade tips are designed to provide tight tolerance and fit
- Slotted blade tips provide excellent screw holding
- Butyrate handles are designed for high strength and chemical resistance
- Heat-treated blades for maximum strength and durability
- Satin nickel finish
- Made in USA
- Backed by a lifetime Craftsman warranty
Added on August 17, 2011
Overall, others give this:
San Francisco, CA
I picked this set for the variety of sizes and quantity. After my friend bent my cheapo screwdriver I knew I had to get craftsman. They are great and I have enough that I can put a few in all the places I need them for convenience.
I bought these drivers and them being craftsmen means that I wasn't afraid to use them due to the warranty. I am a diesel mechanic and I use these drivers for just about everything including prybar and pinbar, and so far haven't had any issues with them. they are lightweight and very strong. the only con I would say would be the handles are a little small but that is personal preference so not really a con to anyone but myself really.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Saint Louis, MO
Made in USA!! These are well made, sturdy and good-looking screwdrivers. They are not magnetic, but you can make them magnetic by purchasing a magnetizer/demagnetizer.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/25/13. Offer ends 25-May-2013 See details.