Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||2415|
|Width Range:||Less than 26 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||6.0|
|Number of Shelves:||0|
|Wheels or Casters:||No|
|Color/Finish:||Red / Black / Textured|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Number of Drawers:||N/A|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||N/A|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Load this 23 inch Plastic Hand Box with Your Tools
The Craftsman 23 inch plastic hand box is made from super-durable, extra-thick plastic that won't scratch surfaces no matter where you place it, and lightweight, it's ready to go at a moment's notice. The over molded, comfort-grip top handle is ergonomically designed to feel good in your hand and make it easier for you to carry even when you've stuffed it with your heaviest tools. The rugged plastic resists weather damage, helping your tools stay dry and corrosion free.
This red and black, attractive 23 inch plastic hand box holds a large selection of your favorite or most-used tools like screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, hammers and more. It also can be locked with a padlock for extra security. A full-length, metal hinge pin ensures your hand box is tough enough to do the job of carrying your tools wherever duty calls. Load it up and get to work.
- Craftsman 23 inch plastic hand box is a sturdy, easy-to-carry hand tool box that promises years of faithful service with minimal care
- The tough plastic exterior is weather resistant and the top can be locked by purchasing a padlock
- The removable tote tray is great for ensuring that the tools you need are coming with you so you can transport them with ease
- The easy-on-your-hand, ergonomically designed handle distributes the weight of the box evenly for ease in carrying
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Santa Cruz, CA
The Craftsman tool box made life much easier by providing enough space for all of my tools. It is durable, lightweight and easy to store. The value is unsurpassed.
Pleasant Hill, CA
purchased to hold the tools I take with me around the house for odd jobs, and it's pretty ideal. It's solid to carry, but not very heavy at all. For the money, it seems to be a no brainer to buy one of these.
Sometimes I travel greater distances, and I want to make sure I have what I need when I get there. I loaded this box down with dozens of sockets and a few ratchet wrenches. Holds it shape wonderfully, and definitely is up to the demands I place upon it. One or two of these boxes is a good substitute for the larger, roll-around tool chest with drawers.
Glen Burnie, MD
West Terre Haute, IN
Great starter tool box for someone starting out or begining to build their tool colection. Also great for those that need tools on the go or in the car. The box is lightweight, easy to carry but durable. As always Craftsman outdid themselves.
I have a modest set of tools that I use mostly for general house repairs. This is the perfect size for me. Big enough to hold plenty of wrenches, Channellocks, screwdrivers, gloves, eye protection, etc. And when it's full, it's still not too heavy to carry around. The removable tray is handy too. Nothing special about that.
Greenfield Center, NY
For years I have been using a very old fishing tackle box and whatever didn't fit in the box was scattered all over the house. Now I can find any tool I need right away - hurrah...
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 26-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.