Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||24 inches|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.262|
|Length:||1 - 3 ft.|
|Magnetic Measuring Tool:||No|
|Level Edge Material:||Aluminum|
|Level Edge Type:||V-groove|
|Measuring Tool Accuracy:||.001 in. per inch|
|Number Of 45 deg. Vials:||0|
|Number of Level Vials:||1|
|Number Of Plumb Vials:||2|
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Warranty|
|Material:||Aluminum Frame with Plastic Coverplates|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep It Straight with the Craftsman 24" Level
When it's time to hang that family portrait perfectly straight, grab the Craftsman 24 in. aluminum level to eliminate tips and tilts. A quality level is an essential tool for every home. The basic Craftsman's spirit level features three tubes: two to help you determine level (horizontal) and the other to help determine plumb (vertical). It's the ideal tool for many home projects, including picture hanging, installing shelves or even leveling an appliance such as a stove or washing machine so the appliance doesn't shimmy and shake.
The Craftsman 24 in. level features a rugged aluminum anodized I-beam frame for long-lasting durability and shock absorbing end caps to protect it if the level is dropped while working on a project. This bubble level from Craftsman is guaranteed accurate to .0005/in., so you can be confident that the surface you're checking is true and straight.
- Choose the Craftsman 24" aluminum level for DIY jobs such as hanging pictures, shelf installment and leveling appliances
- Construction includes a rugged aluminum anodized I-beam frame to provide long-lasting durability for project after project
- Fitted with shock-absorbing end caps to protect the bubble tubes from impact if dropped
- 3 bubble tubes: 2 vertical and 1 horizontal
- Craftsman guarantees accuracy of this level to .0005/in.
- Includes a top-read window to allow for easy reading and to check accuracy
- Craftsman warranty included on this hand tool
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I'm always doing something that needs to be level and always eyeballed it in the past. Well, I finally got around to purchasing a level, this Craftsman 24" model. It's got an aluminum frame and should last a long time. Now I don't have any more excuses for those little projects my wife is waiting for me to do. Next, I'll be getting the 48" version for those times when you need the longer length for leveling.
San Jose, CA
Why rate this Item? It was on clearance! But if you can still find one, it is a great bargain. A well made box square in a size that is the most common used at a price that can't be beat!
This level is awesome! I use it all the time to hang pictures level. Used it to create a huge collage on my one wall. My husband also uses it for more handy work, but i get great use out of it for my artwork.
Works as it should, reliable, sturdy. What else to say? Buy if you Need one ;-) Craftsman offers a good bang for the buck, we even use it in our Company.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This level has already been used over a dozen times in the first week. It is well-made and should last. I checked the calibration with a laser set and it is true to the markings. I did take one star as it could have had a 45 degree window also.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
This is a nice level. It is nice and sturday. I like how solid it is with the lightweight nature of aluminum. My only additional desire would be for it to be graduated with measruement lines (inch, ft, mm, cm, etc.). I am happy with it.
New Britain, CT
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.