Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||24 in.|
|Handle Type:||Soft grip|
Ratings & Reviews
This carpenter handsaw from Craftsman features patent pending triple ground tooth geometry for up to 40% more cutting efficiency. Extra fine tooth count for a premium finish.
- Thick 1 mm Blade offers rigidity and reduced binding
- Professional soft grip handle offers commercial comfort and worksite durability
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Very fast saw, nice narrow kerf, no wasted wood.
Rock Hill, SC
Comfortable, balanced saw which is great for quick, accurate jobs around the house, which is my need. Superior hand grip and ease of use on wood or PVC. Well worth the price to me.
The saw has very sharp blades and cuts through wood with ease. The drawback is the thickness of the teeth! The numerous teeth makes cutting easy, but it is difficult to get a truly "soft" cut. It rips through wood easily (good for a saw) but not gingerly (bad for precision cuts). The quality is good, though, and I expect the saw to last for years. In short, great for cutting 2 x 4's but not so much for smaller trim pieces.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is a GREAT saw!! In fact, I like it so much that I bought two and also bought two of the 15 in model. The blades are made in Finland and extremely high quality. Definitely recommend!
I have used craftsman hand saws for some time now. They always seems to do a good job keeping sharp teeth. The blade is made in Denmark, with final assembly in China. I like this one as it is longer than my other hand saws. Very happy with them.
I purchased this saw to use on. Woodworking projects on the house and cabinetry word for the workshop. The car oars cover was Missing at delivery from Internet order/ pickup at the store. Have to be careful with sharp blade that is 26 " long.
This handsaw has a great edge, well cut and tempered, and does what it should for finer cuts. The additional rubber grip makes it much more comfortable than the bare wood, and there are these grips offered on the shorter saws too. i actually have what could be called a full set of this 9 & 12 Pt style - two short and two long saws with the nice handle and they all are well made and stay sharp for a long time.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.