Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||24 in.|
|Handle Type:||Soft grip|
Ratings & Reviews
This carpenter handsaw from Craftsman features patent pending triple ground tooth geometry for up to 40% more cutting efficiency. Extra fine tooth count for a premium finish.
- Thick 1 mm Blade offers rigidity and reduced binding
- Professional soft grip handle offers commercial comfort and worksite durability
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this saw to use on. Woodworking projects on the house and cabinetry word for the workshop. The car oars cover was Missing at delivery from Internet order/ pickup at the store. Have to be careful with sharp blade that is 26 " long.
This handsaw has a great edge, well cut and tempered, and does what it should for finer cuts. The additional rubber grip makes it much more comfortable than the bare wood, and there are these grips offered on the shorter saws too. i actually have what could be called a full set of this 9 & 12 Pt style - two short and two long saws with the nice handle and they all are well made and stay sharp for a long time.
Saint Clairsville, OH
Great hand tool, does exactly as advertised. Often hard to find replacement for in the store. I found that often wood will bind due to various conditions. What I did was use parafin wax to coat the sides and this has helped avoid somehwat the bind aspect. Due to its size make sure you have the wood properly secured while cutting.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.