Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Quantity in Set:||23 pc.|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Shank Material:||Alloy steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Cushioned handle screwdriver set includes sizes:slotted - 1/32, 3/64, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32 in., Phillips - 0000, 000, 00, 0, 1, Torx® T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, and ball hex - .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32 in. Contoured swivel heads or caps for either swiveling at the fingertip or in the palm-of-the hand. The caps are color coded for easy tip style recognition: red = slotted, blue = Phillips, green = Torx and yellow = ball hex.
- The caps are also hexagonal in shape to reduce the rolling effect usually found when a precision screwdriver is placed on a flat surface
- The tip size of the screwdriver is printed in the top of the cap for quick size selection
- The body of the precision screwdriver now includes an 8 sided non-slip rubber grip
- The torx and hex drivers have been updated to an industry standard black oxide finish
- The hex drivers and are now ball hex allowing 360 degrees of rotation up to a 25 degree angle.
- Nichol-chrome plated alloy steel blades are used on the slotted and phillips
- Printed on the handle of each screwdriver is the Sears number and size and USA
- The screwdrivers are right-sized to prevent over torquing.
Set contains: 1/32x1, 3/64x1, 1/16x1, 5/64x1-1/2, 3/32x1-1/2, 1/8x1-1/2, 1/8x2-1/2, 9/64x2-1/2, 5/32x2-1/2, 0000x1, 000x1, 00x1-1/2, 0x1-1/2, 0x2-1/2, 1x2-1/2, T5x1-1/2, T6x1-1/2, T7x1-1/2, T8x2-1/2, T9x2-1/2, 0.050x1-1/2, 1/16x1-3/4, 5/64x2-1/4, 3/32x2-3/8 in.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
San Antonio, TX
I really like the swivel top, the nice assortment and feel of these screwdrivers. Unfortunately they tend to break around the rubber grip. Sears replaced them for me. I just wish they were made of better plastic.
The Torx I did have were too big. Bought this set, plus the T10-T70 set. Turned out my old hard drive used both the T7 & T8. All that's left to purchase is the External set. Still looking to see what different sizes there are.
Fairview Heights, IL
I could not be happier with the 24-piece screwdriver set!! I have used a lot of the various screwdrivers, and would recommend the set to anyone who even needed a small screwdriver only a couple of times!
These screwdrivers look sharp but its a good thing they have the life time guarantee because they need it. Rather than having the shaft of the screwdriver go all the way through the entire driver it ends short way up the head. This leads to snapping screwdrivers in half even in low stress utilization. I bought the set and have had to return at least three to four of the screw drivers already.
This set is used for those builds that have and use percision screws. Granted my set for some reason keeps disappering and I have to replace it yet again, but I have had no major issues with them. For those that require torque, I would not recommend this set. But as a PC builder, I love this set.
San Jacinto, CA
I purchased a set of these for my work to disassemble and re-assemble laptops. They have been great screw drivers and have held up to many abusive technicians. Only one screw driver has broken so far and it was from misuse. The ends/tips have held together nicely and the swivel tops make it nice when applying pressure. I would highly recommend them for use with small electronics or any other light-weight applications or electronics repair.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.