Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||19.75 in. L x 13 in. W x 11 in. D|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Authentic heavy-duty milk crates designed in accordance with the highest industry standards.
- Made from heavy-duty HDPE plastic to prevent cracks and withstand years of high loads and abuses.
- Reinforced corners and handles.
- Dimensions: 18.75'' x 13'' x 11''
- Also known as rectangular, 24 quart, or large 6 gallon milk crate.
Added on May 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
these crates are both durable and versatile for use as both storage and as platforms for other projects currently i use 2 as the base for bookcases where we may get water
I bought these to organize the trunk of my car. They're nice and heavy duty, so I can use a couple when taking loose items from ********** or ****** into the house.
I go fishing in a kayak and my Hobie Pro Angler has a wide section that we would put a milk create in. The normal size milk crate is too narrow to be practial but this elongated version is just the right size.
I've bought at least 30 of these in batches of 2 to 8 since discovering they were available earlier this year. I've alerted everyone in my social media circles that they are again available after being MIA for over 20 years. Life WAS good. Then Sears changed vendors. The change is not for the better. These crates retain their functionality but Quality Control on the last batch was simply shocking. There are unfinished edges from the injection molds on all six edges that are strong enough and sharp enough to severely cut your hand. I'm still trying to find the right way to make them safe in less than 5 minutes per crate. Cost containment is great, but NEVER AT THE EXPENSE OF SAFETY.
Best quality for something as simple as a milk crate with more strength, handle holes on all four sides, large rectangle dimensions (as opposed to most designs that are square only), and non-sliding stacking capability. I bought two and keep one in each SUV. Economical, and beats cardboard boxes.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.